What Does "Complimentary Internet Access In Onboard Internet Cafes" Mean...???

Suesan Jean

Next year on our Crown Princess cruise, I have read that our "PH" cabin receives "Complimentary Internet Access".....

How much time does one receive.....???:rolleyes:

I can't imagine it being alot, because I am SURE some people would take advantage......

So, I am guessing somewhere between 15 and 30 minutes.....

How right am I.........icon5.gif:)

THANK YOU.....!!!

In April in our full suite, we were given complimentary 'unlimited' internet access. But, not sure if that might possibly have changed since then. If nothing else, you will be given the same internet free minutes as say an Elite cruiser in the Captain's Circle which is very generous.

Hopefully, someone will respond that has had a full suite the last few weeks and report what their internet minute perk was. Limited or unlimited. It seems they are changing the perks lately faster than anyone can honestly keep up with them. :(

Next year on our Crown Princess cruise, I have read that our "PH" cabin receives "Complimentary Internet Access".....

How much time does one receive.....???:rolleyes:

I can't imagine it being alot, because I am SURE some people would take advantage......

So, I am guessing somewhere between 15 and 30 minutes.....

How right am I.........icon5.gif:)

THANK YOU.....!!!

What did Princess tell you?

In April in our full suite, we were given complimentary 'unlimited' internet access. But, not sure if that might possibly have changed since then. If nothing else, you will be given the same internet free minutes as say an Elite cruiser in the Captain's Circle which is very generous.

Hopefully, someone will respond that has had a full suite the last few weeks and report what their internet minute perk was. Limited or unlimited. It seems they are changing the perks lately faster than anyone can honestly keep up with them. :(

Well, I guess it will be what it will be........;)

WHATEVER amount of time, it is a GREAT PERK.....!!!!icon14.gif:D

It has not changed... it is unlimited for the full suites. Most people really don't do much else than check their email and then leave. The way I look at it is that with the price we paid, we deserve unlimited time.

THANK'S TO EVERYONE.....!!!!icon14.gif

I just plan on e-mailing my DD while we are away and reading her e-mail......

She WILL have LOTS to say.......;) :D

Be aware about the end of that statement "...in onboard internet cafe". It's free in the internet cafe. If you use your own laptop and their wireless service, it will cost you.

Just didn't want you to be surprised at the end! :cool:

In most of the suite pics I have seen, they have computers in the living room area for this purpose.

The only suites that have the computers in the cabins are the Grand Suites. The Grand Princess is the only GS that doesn't have a computer in it though. Have stayed in several other full suites on Princess and none of them have computers in the cabins.

Archived