Coka for "IT" Girl

zimmerjulie

Sorry for the 'he' reference. You will be happy to know that I freestyle dressed, got my hair cut, put on makeup, and even spray-tanned my arms for you!

lol,

Coka

But now none of us will recognize you LOL

After my experience of sailing with Coka, I really don't know how NCL could go wrong in picking her as a Godmother.

I have not looked at any of the videos and I am just basing this on the time I spent with her last Thanksgiving on the Jewel.

Needless to say I have never seen anyone else hand in as detailed a critique at the end of a cruise than she did.

She was the perfect hostess at our CC meeting, including giving everyone a piece of maple candy.

Good luck Coka, I hope you win.

dennis

Thank you Tideone...that cruise was the best ever! I am beginning to wonder if my video even made it there???!!! I submitted it 48 hours ago and it is not on the gemitgirl site. I do not know if I did something wrong or if it really takes that much time to submit it.

Dennis, you are missing a great foliage this season...I wish you were here to see it. Maybe next year?

Coka

Coka, when are we going to see your video? I am uploading mine soon. You'll have some competition now.:rolleyes:

Jetsetter, have you sumbitted yours yet? Did it go beyond the 48 hours wait period? Email me at quest4coka@aol if you prefer to chat about it there instead of here.

Coka

"Gemming With Coka"

I guess I need to make another disc and try again. Still not there! The new ones on the gemitgirl site within the last few days are fun!

Good thing nobody is here at work...

Coka

"Gemming With Coka"

I guess I need to make another disc and try again. Still not there! The new ones on the gemitgirl site within the last few days are fun!

Good thing nobody is here at work...

Coka

Damn...I saw you posted and thought "maybe she's gonna tell us that hers is up and we should rate it". Keep us posted coka!

I just uploaded under a different file and submitted. Soooo....will see what happens in the next 48hours!

For those who are going to submit: "Video must be 100MB or smaller and FLV, WMV, WM, MPG, MPEG, MOV or AVI file format."

My second attempt to upload is using AVI and it seemed to come out darker than the first submission using MOV. This must be why some entries are darker or lighter than others?

Coka-who-really-should-be-back-to-work

OMG, you mean you can SEE it??? I just looked myself and I can't see a darn thing! Everything I am packing is leopard...even had a cool leopard belt on!

Sooooooo....did any of you figure out the secret??????? You will have to listen again if you did not!

Coka

OMG, you mean you can SEE it??? I just looked myself and I can't see a darn thing! Everything I am packing is leopard...even had a cool leopard belt on!

Sooooooo....did any of you figure out the secret??????? You will have to listen again if you did not!

Coka

Do you mean where you named about every ship in the fleet? I thought that was a really cool touch

BTW-I couldn't see the leopard stuff either but just the packing bit is nice

Yeah, I hoped the NCL diehards would figure it out regarding the ships!

I think I should have titled it, "Gemming With The Phantom...!"

I hope this opens the door for others to enter and to learn from my mistakes. Technology has never been kind to me and I get reminded every so often! My step-son was cute...he called from California and said, "Well, I am proud of you for trying." Gosh, if the tables didn't turn on that one!

Thank you for rating it and I appreciate it very much!

On another note, THEBRAT! I am so happy to hear from you! I will send you email right now...

Coka

Hi! It's awesome to see Cruise Critic members in the running for this contest. Please take a minute to stop by our special "It" Girl page; if you are thinking about entering, we've got some helpful tips and tricks for creating a great video: http://www.cruisecritic.com/features/articles.cfm?ID=537

Good luck, ladies!

what a slam! geeze. so sorry to offend.

Comedy... just think comedy...and hey, I didn't have dirty clothes laying around.

It was to prove that "anyone could make a movie & enter" and I did.

At least I wasn't trying to be something I'm not..just myself.

Comedy... just think comedy...and hey, I didn't have dirty clothes laying around.

It was to prove that "anyone could make a movie & enter" and I did.

At least I wasn't trying to be something I'm not..just myself.

I actually thought that yours was cute,...just not "IT". I loved what you had to say about NCL though.

I don't think anyone was slamming, just stating that they liked what Coka did. I'm not sure which video is yours but if you somehow identify it, I'll check to make sure I rated it.

good luck

-Monte

Hey Coka!

I saw it! Great video and I gave it 5 cameras! ;)

pcreek, I loved your comedy and your message, too. I'll go vote for you as well!

I think it was frequent cruiser jock's comments that were a slam (pg 2).

Woo hoo, the competition is ON!!

Archived