Laundry Facility on the PG?

Westiemom2

There are no public clothes washing facilities on the PG. They do have overnight laundry service which we found to be very good and not too expensive. We were able to use the laundry service a few times and made it through a ten day cruise without any difficulty.

I'm thinking the same thing for our 14-day next year. But frankly getting a few shirts or a pair of khakis laundered is not a big expense, so I will go that way, and just pack for a normal 7-day. I'll probably rinse out my underwear, can't see sending this out, although may send out my husband's! :o

There are no laundry facilities available as another has already mentioned. We were on the 14 day cruise in Sept. and I rinsed out underwear ( mine), ( it dried overnight) , my husband sent out his underwear, a pair of khaki's and a few collared knit shirts and they were back the next day for a very reasonable price--can't remember exactly but less than $10.00. I had enough clothes that I didn't need any of them laundered. During the day it was bathing suits, pareos or sometimes shorts and in the evening I took 1 pair of silky black capris, one pair of white capris with different tops and 2 silky skirts with matching tops. That was just right and having different tops made it look like a new outfit each evening. The tops were silky and easy to pack and also lightweight. Hope this helps.

Micked10

Archived