Is there a "Cruise Reviews" Forum?

MizzouMary

Too read member's reviews, click on Reviews at the top of the page, select the ship from the drop down where it says Cruise Reviews and Profiles, then right under the picture of the there should be somewhere to click to read Member Reviews of that ship.

Yo-

I miss the old "Review" board too-

I find that the reviews in the "official" review section take sooooo long to be posted (mine took a month)-

The old board had fresh reviews all the time and was a fun board too-

Laura - PLEASE bring back the "Review" board!!!!

Happy Cruisin'

Mike

Thanks, but I am aware of the "Reviews" link on this website and have looked at it numerous times. However, for example, there are only two new reviews for the Conquest since June. I am sure there have been more than two CC Board readers take a Conquest cruise since June. I have noticed quite a few reviews just mixed in with other posts with no rhyme or reason as to where they are posted. It is tedious work searching for them even with the advanced search feature. I just think that more CC Board readers would be inclined to post their reviews if there were a forum dedicated just to reviews. Maybe readers on this CC Board have just forgotten about the "Reviews" section on this site. Just my two cents!:)

Mary - I have found that I have more success using the search feature if I use the advanced search and have it search only the thread titles for the keywords I entered. Here is a list of [url="http://boards.cruisecritic.com/search.php?searchid=360239"]Conquest reviews [/url]that were found with the search I used. I'm not sure if they were the same ones you found or not - hopefully there will be a few new ones there for you. :)

P.S. I completely agree that they should add the cruise reviews board back onto the site. Maybe they could break it down by each cruiseline, like how the roll call boards are set up. :rolleyes:

Yeah, I threw a hissy fit when the Cruise Reviews Forum was taken off on these new boards. I even begged them to put it back on. I think everyone misses it, I know I do. I know they want us to use the "official" review link, but the fact is, we had a LOT more reviews posted when we had the forum. Some were just short opinions, some were long, but the point is, THEY WERE ALL IN ONE PLACE. Heck, I read reviews that I would have never searched out just because they had a catchy title. Can we start a petition or something to bring it back???

Archived