humble and sincere apologies !

Hey there cruise nuts !

My most sincere apologies for being a bloody ignoramus and not coming back when we got back from our adventure into Thailand and Cambodia. Since coming back on the 2nd October (with a pretty sad case of 'nasty belly') we were forced straight back to work the next day !! :mad:

I had barely finished the 5 suitcases of stinky washing (including the 75 t-shirts we bought in Phuket :D ) when I had to pack up again and spend 4 days in Brisbane / Caloundra for business. Nice storms by the way.....did I mention I don't like turbulence when flying....:eek: bloody hell....yes it was a 'kiss the ground' moment when we landed....both times !!! more later

must go and load this semi, he's gone home to cook dinner while I finish off at the farm. Just thought i better check in and pray that you've all got your forgiving hats on and I see I've got a lot of reading to do to catch up with everyone's comings and goings woohoo :D

cheers

ness

Hey there cruise nuts !

My most sincere apologies for being a bloody ignoramus and not coming back when we got back from our adventure into Thailand and Cambodia. Since coming back on the 2nd October (with a pretty sad case of 'nasty belly') we were forced straight back to work the next day !! :mad:

I had barely finished the 5 suitcases of stinky washing (including the 75 t-shirts we bought in Phuket :D ) when I had to pack up again and spend 4 days in Brisbane / Caloundra for business. Nice storms by the way.....did I mention I don't like turbulence when flying....:eek: bloody hell....yes it was a 'kiss the ground' moment when we landed....both times !!! more later

must go and load this semi, he's gone home to cook dinner while I finish off at the farm. Just thought i better check in and pray that you've all got your forgiving hats on and I see I've got a lot of reading to do to catch up with everyone's comings and goings woohoo :D

cheers

ness

Apology accepted. Welcome back Nessie. Hope you have been having a good time on your travels.

Cheers

Geoff

Welcome back. Love to hear how your trip to asia went. We have booked a cruise which will visit vietnam, singapore, cambodia and bangkok, and then plan to stay about a week on land afterward, maybe few days bangkok and few days phuket. Hope you had a great trip. Sorry to hear about your nasty belly.

Michele

Welcome back. Love to hear how your trip to asia went. We have booked a cruise which will visit vietnam, singapore, cambodia and bangkok, and then plan to stay about a week on land afterward, maybe few days bangkok and few days phuket. Hope you had a great trip. Sorry to hear about your nasty belly.

Michele

wow Michele, very jealous of your upcoming cruise. I can definitely vouch for Phuket for fun and fabulous shopping ! Take empty suitcases !! The Cambodian people are so poor but are so friendly and very keen to make tourists happy. Our tour guide 'Borin' was just gorgeous and looked after us so well. He said that most people his age (around early 20's) want to learn English to become tour guides. Apparently, if you can speak English well and can discuss the history and culture around Siem Reap and the temples you are the 'King of the Castle'.....We stayed 5 star (yes Geoff I know :cool: ) in the Angkor Palace Resort in Siem Reap. It's one of a few that are owned and run by Cambodians. Absolutely heaven. The swim up pool bar is a definite asset :D

We only did a quick transfer in Vietnam (Denang) so can't tell you about there but I have heard it is definitely a place to put on the 'to go' list. I will get down to a bit of a review as soon as I catch up a bit with work and the world in general :confused:

Great to be back. No matter how much we've enjoyed any of our overseas holidays we are always glad to get home.:)

cheers

nessie

Archived