cooler vs fridge

I agree, I had the fridge cleared and put my own soft drinks in..........we drink only caffine free/diet colas and they had none on board. I questioned whether the refridgerators were even working or not since they were hardly cold at all. It got a little better during the middle of the week for some reason.

If you like COLD drinks, take a cooler OR use the ice on board. Personally I would either make do with COOL drinks or use ice. You might need to take some large cups/mugs with you because most on board were just cup size.

Guest cruzr44

We like the cooler because we buy "buckets of beer" and bring them back to the cabin. Nothing worse than a beer that's not ice cold. Yes, the fridge had a temperature control.

KellyJean

Depends on which ship you might be on for the refrig to have a control on it. We were on one ship, cannot remember which, that did have a control but it did not matter, on the coldest setting it took three days for our soda to become chilled, not cold, chilled.

Tim

Just got home from the Mariner We asked the room steward to empty our fridge and I was done by 6pm the first day! The fridge did not have a seperate temp control but I thought it kept my Dr. Pepper and water cold ,Of course They will bring you plenty of ice if it isn't cold enough! One less thing to drag along unless you buy lots of souviniers and need it to pack for going home!

Let me ask a question regarding the beer/soft drinks. Is it better to bring it with you on your flight to the ship or wait and buy it in a port and bring it on. And is it allowed, especially buying it in the port and bringing it back on the ship with you.

Also are you allowed to drink stuff you bring outside of the cabin, or strictly inside the cabin.

thanks

Archived