What Ship?

jthoward

After enjoying 7 days on the Conquest this past May, the wife and I are planning another cruise next May (05). We had a blast on the Conquest, and we wouldnt mind to go for a second ride. Although, we would like to experience something different. So this leads me to our question, What would the experienced cruisers recommend? Keep in mind, we are mid twentys, enjoy drinks and easy going. What do you think?

Many thanks in advance!

JT

Look into what ports you may want to see then take it from there. I go with Itinerary then price. Factor in the airfare also. I have cruised Carnival and once on the VOyager.. I loved them all. I want to try out Princess soon.

I'm with serene56, check out the ports.

I'm not sure where you live but if you can swing a cruise out of Miami or Fort Lauderdale you'll get a lot of different itineraries and ships to choose from.

In addition, considering your age, I'd suggest a cruise out of Miami with at least one night at South Beach before the cruise. It's a unique experience that's not to be missed if you're in the area.

You sound perfect for an Eastern Caribbean Carnival Victory cruise. Great ship and San Juan/St Thomas/St Maarten are awesome ports (especially St Maarten, let me know if you go for some secret tips)

Happy Hunting!

Archived