Cape Liberty google map with helpful information

familycruzer

I was bored this afternoon so I created a google map of the Bayonne NJ area in an effort to plan my Explorer cruise. I have hotels, transportation, and dining options. If you would like to see something added, let me know.

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&hl=en&msa=0&msid=102950630890870506803.00043c9e1667a6a58b1da&ll=40.698861,-74.108276&spn=0.115828,0.2314&z=12&om=1

I was bored this afternoon so I created a google map of the Bayonne NJ area in an effort to plan my Explorer cruise. I have hotels, transportation, and dining options. If you would like to see something added, let me know.

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&hl=en&msa=0&msid=102950630890870506803.00043c9e1667a6a58b1da&ll=40.698861,-74.108276&spn=0.115828,0.2314&z=12&om=1

I'll say you were bored! we should sticky that!!! nice work...the only thing i would do is, like number the little pointer things, but i don't know if you can do that...i am NOT a google maps queen....:D

i'm impressed! take your hand, rach over and give yourself a pat on the back!

otherwise, that's really cool! should be very helpful.....wonder if the MODS could sticky it somehow so that people can always find it fast.

You might want to add the 34th Street light rail station. It is the closest rail station to the port, and is located just east of Avenue E. Look at the satellite view to pinpoint the location exactly.

Interesting that you mention the little pointer things. When I opened it, the list appears on the left and the map on the right, but there are no arrows, x's or nothing showing me where the items listed on the left are.

Guess I'm not a google expert either.

Interesting that you mention the little pointer things. When I opened it, the list appears on the left and the map on the right, but there are no arrows, x's or nothing showing me where the items listed on the left are.

I clikced on the items on the left, and a box popped up on the map showing where they are.

did you use the 'pan' function??? maybe it wasn't in the right place...or maybe your computer just yakked!:confused:

When I open the link it takes me to the right map and the icons are all there. You need to pan in to get a closer look.

Nope, nothing on my map. Maybe it's my firewall.

I'm a little familiar, I went out of Bayonne Cape Liberty, so know where that is, and also know where Newark Airport is, and there is no icon of any kind located where they are.

Archived