The first thing you do onboard?

Reenwad

What is the first thing you do after getting onboard and checking out your cabin?  

365 members have voted

1. 1. What is the first thing you do after getting onboard and checking out your cabin?

• Grab a cocktail
    • Hit the pool/hot tub
    • Make dinner/spa reservations
    • Book shore excursions
    • Wait for my luggage
    • Just relax
    • Other

:cool: Gotta have my first "boat drink":) When I get onboard!!

BOAT DRINKS! WAITER I NEED SOME MORE BOAT DRINKS!

THEN WE GRAB A BITE TO EAT AND PEOPLE WATCH WHILE WAITING FOR OUR ROOM. WANDER A ROUNF A BIT....

THEN HAVE ANOTHER BOAT DRINK.:D

IT HELPS ME GET THROUGH THE LIFE BOAT DRILL LATER ON!:eek:

• 3 weeks later...

We have 10 people in our party - 12/2 Carnival Legend.

I understand 10 people cannot sit at 1 table. We would however, like to be close.

Do we need to see the maitre d when we get aboard to arrange this? How do we find him?

Barb

Wait for the wife to find something wrong, go explore the ship to give her time to adjust and then have a beer.

We really need to go on separate vacations as the only time we disagree is on a vacation and for some reason my wife finds it stressful.

We have 10 people in our party - 12/2 Carnival Legend.

I understand 10 people cannot sit at 1 table. We would however, like to be close.

Do we need to see the maitre d when we get aboard to arrange this? How do we find him?

Barb

Our travel agent always arranges that for us at the time we book. We have always had what we wanted and have never had to ask for a change in our table assignments.

Ask your travel agent to do it for you ahead of time. Will be much easier.

kathyanddick

Drop stuff in cabin, if available. Then go to shore excursion desk and reserve those we don't already have arrangements for. Looking at the poll results, that explains why this is a good time to do it - hardly anybody there. After that: unpack, explore the ship, get our first drinks, and go on deck to watch the departure. The order these are done depend on when luggage arrives, how thirsty we are, and how soon departure is.

Oh, yeah - almost forgot the "mustard drill".

The first thing we do is grab a drink and relax for a few minutes just being glad that at last we are here !! I love exploring every nook and cranny of the cabin and I check out the toiletries, and all the amenities. Then we head straight for the deck to explore and look out at the port. Usually we are famished by the time we are settled in and we go to get something to eat.

Of course we have to be on deck for sail-away, the most fun part as you know you have the whole cruise to look forward to and the new adventure !!

I need to eat something first. Then drop stuff off in cabin. Check on Dining Room location (I use a scooter so this is important). Make any other appts I need. Find where I am going for Muster Drill. Enjoya Diet drink or water. Hop in hot tub.

Make dinner reservations.

Have lunch.

Check out the dailies.

Check out our cabin.

Find the cabin steward, make requests

(you know, mattress topper, pillows, ice.)

Tour the ship.

Muster drill.

Unpack.

We're now on vacation. ;)

Archived