Need help with these Galveston Hotels, PLEASE!

Weinercruisers

Any help would be appreciated... I get a discount on three hotels but wondered if anyone knew anything about them.... Discounts arent always worth it KWIM???

Best Western in Texas City and La Quinta in Texas city... Also, Laquinta in galveston. TIA for your help.

I asked this in a different thread but didnt supply enough info for a response so Im sorry for posting again.

Any help would be appreciated... I get a discount on these three hotels but wondered if anyone knew anything about them.... Discounts arent always worth it KWIM??? I just need somewhere safe to sleep the night before we leave. Probably wont get in till Very late and will leave very early.

Best Western in Texas City and La Quinta in Texas city... Also, Laquinta in galveston. TIA for your help.

Your two threads have been merged and the title changed to the one on the second thread. The software automatically merges the posts in date/time order.

Kat 110105_emYA42_prv.gif

We always stay on Galveston Island and have stayed at the La Quinta, nothing to brag about but it was clean and the staff very friendly and accomodating. I would stay there again especially if I got a discount.

Archived