Cannes and Ship's Tours

smceown

I am once again appealing to experienced travelers – these are some of the tours I am considering for the stop in Cannes. What would you recommend?

Antibes & Vallauris

See for yourself the enchanting charm of the Riviera when you pay a visit to two small villages of medieval Antibes and one time home to Pablo Picasso, Vallauris

Cannes, Grasse & St. Paul De Vence

Enjoy the chance to see three different cities and all they have to offer on this full day adventure

Nice

Take advantage of this half-day trip to this beautiful resort town of the rich and famous and discover why it is a favorite.

St. Tropez, Port Grimaud & Golden Corniche

Make stops at the famous resort of St. Tropez and the seaside town of Port Grimaud along the Cote D'Azur as you travel the famed Golden Corniche coastal road.

Nice Flower Market & Medieval Village of Eze

Take a trip to the famous Nice Flower Market and then travel to the medieval village of Eze to learn it's secrets.

Thanks again for your help!

I am once again appealing to experienced travelers – these are some of the tours I am considering for the stop in Cannes. What would you recommend?

Thanks again for your help!

Good choice.Grasse is not much,but St.Paul is worth the whole trip IMHO,and Cannes will give you the flavor of Nice etc.Have a great trip.

I would recommend either the tour that takes you to St.Paul de Vence (although Grasse is nothing special...you get to tour a perfume factory), or the tour to Nice & Eze (there is a perfume factory there also). Cannes & Nice are both good choices but St.Paul & Eze are the highlights.

Another vote for St. Paul de Vence. Try to get there early, it gets rather busy.

The artist Chagall is buried in the interesting little cemetery on the edge of the quaint village. Village life must've been good, Chagall lived to be about 97 or so!

Archived