15 Pounds In 3 Weeks??

kjaa0913

What Is The Best Way To Lose That 15 Pounds That I Can't Get Off??

At least 1 gallon of water per day (add some unsweetened cranberry juice (1C to 56 oz filtered water) in increments as below

Alternate every other day :

Wakeup : 16 oz of cran water each day

Breakfast : 1 C cran water, 2 scrambled egg beaters - add some onions, broccoli, red pepper/fruit smoothie (frozen mixed berries, 1C cran water, add fresh fruits/melon, pineapple)

Snack : 1 C cran water, Dannon light and fit yogurt / Wasa 7 grain crackers with almond butter 1 C cran water

Lunch : flaxseed pumpkin bar (both days) or a huge mixed green salad with just enough lowfat dressing to flavor it. Have coleslaw with raisins and Newman's lowfat sesame ginger) and of course 1 C cran water with either

Snack : apple/yogurt (as above) 1C cran water

Cocktails : 1 C cran water and 2 Tbs of almonds or pecans

Dinner : 4 oz ONLY salmon / pork, chicken, lean beef, any assortment of steamed veggies or salad you want. 1 C cran water

Finish dinner by 7:30 and you'll be fine. Original diet called for (no cocktail but) bedtime snack ... with 1 C .. I was up all night peeing.

You won't miss your coffee or tea or coke or wine or gin or vodka... you are so busy drinking a gallon of cran water you don't miss it.

You might feel a bit dizzy on day 2 ... it will pass. You might get a tiny headache from caffeine/alcohol withdrawal - 2 tylenol

I also made sure that I supplemented with 4 Omega 3 gel caps and 3 Flaxseed Oil gel caps.

Good luck ... it worked for me. :)

PS This was given because you asked. As with any diet, consult your physician :)

What do you eat on the other days, regular diet?

You follow that diet for three weeks, every other day. Once you have lost the weight you won't go back on a regular diet because then you'll gain it all back. You'll just eat a very balanced diet minimizing your intake of starchy stuff, alcohol, fats and sweets. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Just last night on our local news was a blurb about the Fruit Diet. Go to wbaltv.com & click on medical alert, then scroll down to The Fruit Diet icon. Here is a quote from the website...The Fruit Diet is a 14-day rapid weight-loss program. Author Jay Robb claims that you can eat all the fruit you want and lose up to 14 pounds in two weeks. You can also go to www.jayrobb.com to read more. Good luck.

I just found this board did you really do that...One things for sure if my DH came home and ask why the house wasn't clean I could tell him I was drinkng all day.....grin... I guess I can give it a try somewhat. I have 33 days...am a coke-aholic... literally 4 icy cold cans a day. Finally got onto coke zero down to 2 a day..not too bad when really cold not the after taste diet coke has. Love nestle flavored water...strawberry/kiwi would that work or does it have to be the cranberry.. I figured the flavored water is good because naturally get water that I wouldn't otherwise drink I've been doing pretty good with lite yogurt love staweberry/banana 80 cal and no fat. black coffee, Tea with splenda 2 saltines ....indulge snack is 1 grahm cracer square with a teasp peanut butter and 1 bitesize dark chocolate bar with my coke. a lot less calories then normally would have and still get a treat. and protein. Go to pharmacy get culturell capsules..Good for the gut your body needs good bacteria. $15 a box 1 a day along with vitamins

• 2 weeks later...

Diet will reduce the excess bodyfat on your midsection, but for an instant effect or significant reduction within five days, following these rules:

Things NOT to do

• Do not chew gum
  • Do not eat fruit during the day
  • Do not eat Brussels sprouts, cabbage, mushrooms, onions baked beans
  • Nuts and pulses, cold potatoes, rice
  • Do not eat wholemeal bread, wholemeal cereals, bran or wheatgerm
  • Do NOT have cappuccinos, milkshakes or whipped products (contain air)

DO

• Chew food to a paste before swallowing
  • Drink water between meals to help food pass through your gut
  • Eat with your mouth closed – swallowed air accounts for 90% wind and bloating
  • Eat plain, ‘bio’ yoghurt
  • Eat oats, made into porridge with water
  • Drink milk
  • Eat salads, carrots, celery, asparagus
  • Eat a large bowl of fresh fruit salad two hours before bed.

I lost 9lbs in 2 weeks, so far. Also, walk walk walk, a min of 45 min a day at a pretty good pace. And you can try these, http://www.monicagrenfell.co.uk/fit_tips/slim_love_handles.html

Start at the beginning and go through all 5 or 6 exercises. I do drills of 10 each every night, takes me about 30 minutes, usually after dinner. HUGE improvement in only 2 weeks.

Good Luck!

• 3 weeks later...
What Is The Best Way To Lose That 15 Pounds That I Can't Get Off??

Maybe try a new type of exercise. I recently got a punching bag and gloves and it's so much fun that I want to do it all the time. I lost 10 lbs last month just having fun with that and without really thinking about food, though I think about it now, and I've definately cut down on the junk.

OK don't laugh, This worked for me a long time ago ...Its a taco bell taco diet...your laughing, I can here you!!! But a reg taco has all the nutrition in it ..and its only 98 calories per taco..I ate just 6 tacos a day for about 2 weeks then down to about 4 a day ( I was not hungry )and I lost 40lbs in 1 month.. Drink lots of water with your tacos and during the day..Good luck !!

• 2 weeks later...

I started the Slim4Life diet on December 1st... I've lost 13 lbs as of today. I have a lot more to lose though... for the first 3 days, I ate 2 eggs in the am, unlimited raw green veggies and lean meats, plus 1/2 orange in am and pm, and 80 oz water. Then super limited fats and starches, 4 veg, 2 fruits, 2 proteins per day plus the 80 oz water (and their little supplements and overpriced snacks:confused: ) -- I can't complain because it's working and I feel really good. If you're a very heavy person, you may be able to do it, but if you are mildly or average overweight, I think you're pushing it.

Archived