No more dry cleaning on CB

HunEBear

Toto2kansas said: "Dry Cleaning is not available on ships like the Tahitian Princess. But the larger ships and Sun Class ships do have dry cleaning facilities."

Not to be a whiner...........but what are passengers doing on extended cruises for dry cleaning, i.e., 2008 Pacific Princess World Cruise, and 2009 Tahitian and Royal World Cruises??:confused:

I'm recently off the Regal Princess 31 day cruise and there was no dry cleaning after the first week because the machines were broken. They said they were going to have it fixed but it never happened. I swear we heard or read something that said Princess was discontinuing all dry cleaning on all ships due to environmental concerns. I can't imagine that would appy to the officer's uniforms.

I am one of those going on the World cruise. I am an Elite member but hope I won't have much dry cleaning to do. Laundry, yes, but will leave 98% behind when I disembark.

Unless something different has happened, the Royal, same ship as Pacific and Tahitian, will NOT have dry cleaning. Laundry, yes. Dry cleaning, no. Better to do a search and ask someone who has already sailed on the Royal.

Pia

Thank you for the info.

Evidently the Princess CSR doesn't know what goes on.

Will call Princess myself.

:confused: Any recent Royal cruisers out there who can verify?

We just got off the Royal and there is defnitely NO dry cleaning available.

Thank you for the info.

Evidently the Princess CSR doesn't know what goes on.

Will call Princess myself.

:confused: Any recent Royal cruisers out there who can verify?

Just called Princess -- Confusion reigns:confused:

Was told by a CSR and verified by her supervisor that the Royal has dry cleaning services:confused:

We will go with Ocean Queens report and plan accordingly.

DW is not too happy:eek:

" If Mama ain't happy - Nobody is happy":(

We thank you for your "Heads Up".

Friend on Royal NOW; as we speak. NO dry cleaning. CSR and their supervisors don't know any more than what they read; the same material we read in our brochures. Trust the folks who are up close and personal.

Pia

Friend on Royal NOW; as we speak. NO dry cleaning. CSR and their supervisors don't know any more than what they read; the same material we read in our brochures. Trust the folks who are up close and personal.

Pia

I wondered if some weren't getting the wrong info. Since the Royal is about the same size as the TP, I didn't figure they would offer dry cleaning onboard. On a longer cruise, that could definitely be a problem for tux/suits and formal gowns.

I wondered if some weren't getting the wrong info. Since the Royal is about the same size as the TP, I didn't figure they would offer dry cleaning onboard. On a longer cruise, that could definitely be a problem for tux/suits and formal gowns.

Guess that I high-jacked this post -- Apoligize:o

We have a 16 nighter in December on the Royal.

Convinced DW that it is doable with laundry and pressing service.

Again, thank you Pia and Ocean.queen

Ocean.queen -- See that you live in So. Calif.

My best to you and yours with the problems out there.

Archived