Tickets needed for Princess ground transportation

clueless2

We're preparing for our first cruise on Princess. Previously we have cruised with HAL.

In going through the documents I noticed there are no tickets for the bus transfer from the airport that we purchased from Princess. IIRC HAL issues tickets or a voucher or something. (I know, I know, taking a cab is better). The transfer DOES show up on the Travel Summary document.

Anyway my question is, should I be concerned that I don't have any type of ticket for the transfer?

Toto is right, when you print out your boarding documents the transfer will be listed on it. If you don't see/or need help in locating that info on the boarding documents, then call Princess or T.A.(if you used one.)

I purchased transfers(Princess) onboard the ship for disembarkation to the airport and I had an actual voucher.

I heard once I was at the bus you could show your documents that said transfer included or give them the voucher.

I would check with your TA if you used one or with Princess directly.:)

We also purchased the Travel Vouchers in Sept. from Ft. Lauderdale Airport to pier. Did not have the actual vouchers this time-driver never even asked for them for the first time in 3 yrs. Like previous poster stated, they must have your names on the list at the Airport (the Meet & Greeters from Princess).

Have a Great Cruise!!

O.K. I looked at our Alaska cruise Boarding Documents that I printed out before the cruise. This was this May so it should be accurate. After the normal boarding info. there is an area that had "for internal use only" there was an icon of a shuttle and a star. I know the shuttle meant we had transfers, not sure what the star meant. Besides printing out the boarding pass, it is a good thing to print out any pages in the itinerary that have information or proof of what you purchased.

We just got back from Emerald Transatlantic with transfers in Venice to hotel and then the ship included as well as in Ft Lauderdale to the Miami Airport. there were no tickets. On our travel summary it said transfers were included but no one ever asked to see that, I wouldnt worry about it.

They have always had a list when we used transfers and they asked our names before boarding the bus. No name, then you need to pay the Princess rep before you board. Maybe different ports it's handled differently, but they have always checked to make sure our name is on that list.

Archived