Suite Size on Windsurf?

bzv143

Traveling on Windsurf this Holiday season with our 21 year old son and sharing a suite aboard Windsurf. Will we be crowded in this particular type of cabin? :confused:

Have only been on the Spirit.. but was in your son's shoes on a Holiday trip (twice) staying in a room with single dad. I had a great time and there were other people around my age to enjoy time with (18-30). I'm sure he'll have a great time practically owning the boat once everyone goes to bed after dinner ;) I know I did.

Psst.. they don't kick you out of the hot tub and the bartender has left drinks on ice (already paid for of course) for us when he goes to bed. Only sad thing is they will NOT deliver room service to the hot tub! How rude! :D

A couple of things to add. There is a heavy drape that can be pulled between the two rooms for added privacy. Whoever has the pull out couch, (thinking teen), gets the newer plasma TV. There are also two doors, into the suite. As Reccy53 states, you get two rooms. So there is plenty of closet and storage space. Have a look at this link. It is actually larger than it looks. http://windstarcruises.com/showVideo.asp?videoID=230&image=iPod In the link you cannot see the rest of the room on the bedroom side. It is identical to the sitting room side. You will be just fine.:)

When you were on your cruise, did you have a "regular" cabin, or a two room suite? I think that is difference. The suites are only specific cabins on the 3rd deck, and also on the bridge deck. If you had a regular cabin, I understand your statement, but with a "suite", there is plenty room. What was your cabin number and deck?

Archived