Concierge Service

lindsaymarie

First time cruiser on Holland America. I have taken 10 other cruises on Celebrity, RCC, Princess and Carnival. When I have sailed and have had cabins with concierge service, the concierge has always contacted me about 2 weeks prior to sailing.

He or She has asked if there are any special requests that we might have.

My question to you is are you able to book pedicure appointments in advance and will I be able to purchase the Thermal Hydro suite package in advance.

Thanks

First time cruiser on Holland America. I have taken 10 other cruises on Celebrity, RCC, Princess and Carnival. When I have sailed and have had cabins with concierge service, the concierge has always contacted me about 2 weeks prior to sailing.

He or She has asked if there are any special requests that we might have.

My question to you is are you able to book pedicure appointments in advance and will I be able to purchase the Thermal Hydro suite package in advance.

Thanks

i found that this is something your TA should be able to determine and if possible do for you.

harry

Services of the concierge are available onboard for those booked in Deluxe Suites and the PH. There is no pre-cruise contact.

I think you can purchase a pedicure in advance but not book the appointment. The Hydro Pool thing can be purchased in advance. As Harry mentioned, your travel agent should be able to take care of this for you or, if you prefer to do your travel agent's job and/or eliminate the middleman, you can do so by calling Ship Services at 1-800541-1576.

I am not a fan of purchasing onboard services pre cruise as I am not comfortable with the home office to ship to service provider communications. That's just me.

I hope you enjoy your cruise.

The concierge in the Neptune Lounge is the go-to person for most everything while you're onboard. He or she can handle anything the front desk (Purser's Office) would, so you don't have to worry about going down to turn in disembarkation forms and such.

The concierge can also assist you with Pinnacle and Spa reservations, hors d'oeuvres delivered to your cabin, etc.

But as noted above, there is no pre-cruise contact.

We have been in an "S" with concierge service a great many times and have never been contacted prior to our cruises. No problem, we have never failed to get anything/everything we want or need except whole wheat pasta. Still a pet peeve of mine!

Archived