Blue status

07rubicon

I was entering my passport info on the Princess site and it has me listed under the capitan's circle as Blue. I have never taken a princess cruise and wondering what that means. Also when is a good time to enter your credit card info. I don't sail until April but getting a little to excited

DH and I are Elite Captain's Circle members. On the Travel Summary page of the booking for our January cruise where it says Circle Status we are listed as blue. Any idea what's up with that?

That's gotta be a Princess error. I would be checking on that if it doesn't change shortly. I just did a quick check to make sure it wasn't a system wide error. Nope, we are still listed as Elite. You might want to give Princess or your TA a call and have that changed.

DH and I are Elite Captain's Circle members. On the Travel Summary page of the booking for our January cruise where it says Circle Status we are listed as blue. Any idea what's up with that?
Have your TA call Princess and change your Captains Circle status.

Our luggage tags came blue also...and I'm platimun which is on our boarding pass...but my partner is a first time Princess cruiser...His Boarding Pass says blue.

I don't think it really matters...your luggage will still get to your room.

Sandy

As stated, first time Princess cruisers get a blue card onboard ship. That is what is being referred to by the Captain's Circle status on the Travel Summary.

Luggage tags are something totally different and the color only serves for sorting purposes when the personnel are bringing luggage to your cabin.

Toto

I thought you and Jim had been awarded the next level after Elite. "Perminent Residency":D

That's gotta be a Princess error. I would be checking on that if it doesn't change shortly. I just did a quick check to make sure it wasn't a system wide error. Nope, we are still listed as Elite. You might want to give Princess or your TA a call and have that changed.

Toto

I thought you and Jim had been awarded the next level after Elite. "Perminent Residency":D

Cute Chuck!

Want to hear something scarey? We have nothing booked after our cruise next month. :eek: :eek: Four open bookings, but can't find a cruise that interests us. Now, that is a very scarey thought. :mad:

Can you even imagine me being landlocked for maybe a year? I would loose my ever lovin mind......................................:p

I see you and Mary are getting ready for your next voyage. Have a great cruise and Bon Voyage!

Our luggage tags came blue also...and I'm platimun which is on our boarding pass...but my partner is a first time Princess cruiser...His Boarding Pass says blue.

I don't think it really matters...your luggage will still get to your room.

Sandy

Luggage tag color has nothing to do with your status. I believe it has to do with deck and location of your cabin to help luggage handlers deliver the luggage correctly.

We had a few future cruises already booked and all these had our Platinum Status. After one of our recent cruises, DW's status changed. But obviously the status on the future cruises after that still remained Platinum. Our TA got the status on the next cruise changed by contacting Princess. Another future cruise (booked with a different TA) still has the old Platinum status -- that TA now has to be contacted to get that changed! I am posting this just for providing information to others. New bookings will naturally have the correct upgraded status.

/Sulta

Just got off the phone with Princess and with a quick keystroke by their rep our circle status was corrected on our booking. :)

Archived