Does Anyone Actually Read Thru the "If You Have Kids...." thread?

abba_dabba_doo

It's a useless thread created by a troll who only wants to see how long it will remain alive. There is no rhyme, reason or point to it.

Last time I checked, the OP has never posted anything after posting that...and that thread started over a year ago.

If you cant tell, that thread bugs me......:cool:

Not to mention - who is this person that wants to keep track of all of our children, their ages, sail date and what ship they are going to be on!???

Screams pedophile to me!

I did a Key word search for Celebrity and then tried to find others on my cruise. No luck though. :(

If you are looking for others whom are sailing on your ship, it is always good to go to the roll call thread for your sailing.

:rolleyes::D

Yes I'm on the roll call for my ship. No one on there has any toddlers. Although in looking through YouTube for video of the ship I found some from Mid December last year and there were a few toddlers on board so I'm sure I'll find some. My little one does like see other little ones even if the doesn't really know how to play with others yet.

It's a useless thread created by a troll who only wants to see how long it will remain alive. There is no rhyme, reason or point to it.

Last time I checked, the OP has never posted anything after posting that...and that thread started over a year ago.

If you cant tell, that thread bugs me......:cool:

Not to mention - who is this person that wants to keep track of all of our children, their ages, sail date and what ship they are going to be on!???

Screams pedophile to me!

Exactly what I was thinking. :rolleyes:

:rolleyes::D

Yes I'm on the roll call for my ship. No one on there has any toddlers. Although in looking through YouTube for video of the ship I found some from Mid December last year and there were a few toddlers on board so I'm sure I'll find some. My little one does like see other little ones even if the doesn't really know how to play with others yet.

Be sure to go to the fisher price aquatots sessions on board. you will meet other kids there.

Be sure to go to the fisher price aquatots sessions on board. you will meet other kids there.

They have that on RCCL but not on Celebrity. Celebrity they may or may not allow a 2 year old with there parent into the children's program. It depends on the staff and how crowded it is.

:o I got the most annoying thread in the world closed! :D

I clicked the alert icon and mentioned/alerted (to the moderators) that the thread was from a CC member whom had been banned, the thread was asking for details in regards to children, and reminded them (the moderators) that, simply because a person can no longer post in cruise critic, they can most certainly read anything!

That thread is going to go far, far away now! :D

Sorry if this ticks anyone off....but I'm kinda happy about it!

Thank you SAS :)

Karysa, I honestly didnt read it until I read this thread...( I didnt read the whole thing just the first post then I read all of their previous posts...kinda creepy) character0036.gif

Then I'm kinda glad I missed it! Glad it is going.

Karysa

Didn't we just cruise together in last year or so? Found your information about Antiqua beaches very interesting - you know that island. We are going this New year's and would like more information if you have it. Can email at kweiss1213@hotmail.com - Were you on our last new years cruise last year? Can't keep it straight but I know we have gone back and forth many times. Hope your next cruise is a great one. Ken

I agree--it was a weird thread and like a PP noted, maybe it's a 15 yr old boy or a pedophile in which case i don't care to guess what 15boy means. Good going on getting it closed. Any chance you can get those who don't actually have kids from adding pointless postings on kids & cruising on the family cruising board too? ;)

Any chance you can get those who don't actually have kids from adding pointless postings on kids & cruising on the family cruising board too? ;)

Wow, on one side, you're complaining about kid haters. One person without children, but surrounded by nieces and nephews tries to give you advice which in no way bashed you or your child, never said you shouldn't take him on the cruise, just asked YOU to think about if YOUR child could handle 10 hour tours and you post this? How do you expect someone else to answer that question for you? Unbelievable! Have a great cruise.

Archived