Father and 18 YO Daughter

Max Schmelling

I think its awesome that you and your daughter are getting to take a vacation together.:)

I can only speak about cruises from Fl (port-wise) but it seems any carribean cruise--maybe something on a RCCL ship--like the Freedom or Liberty would have lots of on board stuff to do--and some excursions that you both will also enjoy together.

I hope others with more cruising experience will chime in.

Are you talking end of December THIS year???? If so, you're going to be very limited in choices. It's really rather late to book a cruise for the most popular time to cruise. Many cruises are sold out, so you're going to have to look hard to find something. December cruises usually book more than 6 to 8 months out, so you'll need to work quickly. For an 18 year old, either RCCI or Carnival would be the best choice.

Here are some of the last minute specials for RCCL ships....

http://www.creative.rccl.com/sales/promowave/RCL.pdf

I've noticed that on RCCL Freedom/Liberty of the Seas they have parties for "Singles 18-20" to get together and meet each other. Then they have the Adult Only Solarium where both you and your daughter could go to relax without having any young children in the pools.

I've taken a Carnival Elation cruise in December (it leaves LA now). It was cheap. But we enjoyed it. It's not a newer ship (at ALL) but it was fun. It depends on what your budget is.

Archived