Hotel Transportation to and from Ship

oldsalt22

My next cruise on RCCL I plan to take Amtrak from Boston to Newark, NJ airport and then stay overnite at a hotel there. Upon return from the cruise would return to the same hotel for a overnite stay and then Amtrak back to Boston the next day. My Question: Do any of the hotels provide free transportation to and from the ship at the Cape Liberty cruise port?

My next cruise on RCCL I plan to take Amtrak from Boston to Newark, NJ airport and then stay overnite at a hotel there. Upon return from the cruise would return to the same hotel for a overnite stay and then Amtrak back to Boston the next day. My Question: Do any of the hotels provide free transportation to and from the ship at the Cape Liberty cruise port?

I know the Best Western does have a shuttle, but it has gotten mixed reviews.

oldsalt22 -

We are staying at the Radisson in Bayonne. They do offer a shuttle to and from the port. You will not need the cruise/park package since you don't need the 14 days free parking so you may be able to just pay for the room and a little extra for the shuttle. Friends of ours have done that. Here is the link to the hotel:

http://www.radisson.com/carteretnj

When is your cruise?

Skip the worst western.....none of the other a/p hotels have a shuttle but cab fare is 40-45 bucks...

i have stayed at these....next to www.jerseygardens.com

all have a/p shuttle (you take the monorail from the RR station to P4) and are located on Glimcher Realty Way.....also there is a Ruby Tuesday in the parking lot....

Courtyard and Residence In by marriott newark/elizabeth and country inn & suites newark/elizabeth....the RI and CI include breakfast....the CY has a cafe and sometimes they have a breakfast package.

Archived