Seabourn Website problem

gr8lakes

My guess is that Seabourn is reworking the site at present and therefore there is intermittent functionality. There is a bit of interplay between the "old" site and the new Odyssey site and, apparently, a change in the formatting of Seabourn's marketing materials for the triplets (to the new antique brown and tan), so my guess is that rather than the site being taken down, it is being left up...and with some functionality issues. Hopefully the problems will be resolved soon.

But in the interim, your TA can call Seabourn and have the excursions added to your bookings.

Also, sometimes excursions disappear because they are not going to be offered (due to supplier issues, arrival on days when it can't run, etc.).

oh Boatman...you know I don't use a TA!! :D darn it...now you will tell me thats why I need one!

Pay full price and can't find a solution. :eek: Now that's a good deal?:confused:

Seriously, call Seabourn reservations and they should be able to add your excursions with no problem. If that doesn't work, let me know and I will see what I can do to help you out.:)

The TA's ~over there~ may give all sorts of discounts....but they don't here! :( I actually DID use a TA for our flights from Oz to the USA....that was cheaper than I could get....but hotels etc I find a lot cheaper on the Net than through our TA's. All they can manage is to put the request to a "wholesaler" and then we are only offered "run of house" rooms....cant request what rooms we want. eg...staying at Holiday Inn on the Bay San Diego....requested a bay view room....nope cant do it....has to be run of house. Needless to say did it myself on the Net.

On a happier note....after fighting with the Web site for 3 days, I think I have most of my shore excursions booked. There is still NOTHING listed for Buenos Aires at all and Valparaiso excursions show every one is fully booked. That must be an error. Will try again next week......

Archived