Seabourn Website problem

gr8lakes

For the last two days I've been trying to get into "Already Booked" on the Seabourn website with my booking number, ship, name and date. It worked in the past.

I would like to book a couple of shore excursions on our SE Asia cruise in February.

However, I keep getting an ERROR MESSAGE and the site won't let me in.

Is anyone else having this trouble? I've emailed Seabourn but haven't heard back.

Thanks much. :confused:

Yep, I'm checking my cabin status every day and I can't get in either; I'm getting the same message.

Jane

Me too... Its been off and on for the past several days..

Host Dan

It appears to be getting worse. I had a few problems on Tuesday filling out the Guest Registration screens. I was getting errors and succeeding on the second try.

Today its just a mess of errors!

Steve.

monday noon in Europe...

'the already booked'-site is not working....

Last friday it works...I could manage my bookings..

I think we must be patient...On the other side, the rest of the Seabourn-website is working. It would be good for communications between Seabourn and the clients to put a message on the site saying that the "already booked"-item is out of order, and when it will be back....

Hug

The website is working perfectly this morning!

Shore excursions, preferences, everything!

Marja

It's working fine here also--I thought your good luck with it might have been do to the weird hour (our time) you were using it. Seems like it's ok now! Keep feeling BETTER!!! Don

I have just managed to book "some" shore excursions and I must say it would have to be the most painful experience I have ever had booking ANYTHING on line. :( I do ALL my travel arrangements on line...hotels, airflights, etc etc. and this is the worst website I have ever ~tried~ to use! I have never used my "back" button so much and never seen so many "errors". There are also NO shore excursions for Buenos Aires showing, and ALL shore excursions for Valparaiso are sold out!! Seems a bit strange.

Granny - I'm sorry to hear about your problems with the Shore Excursion feature. I'll be the first to say I don't care for any of the functionality on Seabourn.com, but when I was selecting shore excursions for my Apr/May '07 Med cruise, it worked very well and I was actually impressed. Obviously somethings now broken. Don't lose hope, I'm sure you'll be able to select just waht you want once aboard! :D

Archived