New San Francisco Access Guide

Queenie2

If a pre- or post-cruise stay in San Francisco is in your plans, make sure and pick up this free resource. Granted, it's one of my pet projects -- my husband and I are on the Board of Directors of Access Northern California, and we've worked hard on all three issues -- but it's free and it has some great access information. Pass the word.

New San Francisco Access Guide

San Francisco’s newest access guide, Access San Francisco 2004 is now available from the San Francisco Convention and Visitors Bureau (SFCVB). Compiled by Access Northern California (ANC), this free resource includes access details on over 100 San Francisco-area attractions, restaurants and hotels; plus information on accessible transportation, local disability organizations, wheelchair rentals and medical supply dealers.

All properties in Access San Francisco 2004 were personally inspected by Access Northern California, a one-stop accessible travel information and consultation service for travelers with disabilities and the hospitality industry.

Says ANC founder, Bonnie Lewkowicz, “Accurate access information is hard to find, so I’m very proud of the fact the ANC visited every property included in this access guide. Seeing is believing as far as access is concerned.”

Now in its third edition, Access San Francisco 2004 was made possible with help from the SFCVB and the San Francisco Mayor's Office on Disability.

Says Lewkowicz, “Access San Francisco 2004 is easy to use, yet it contains all the access information travelers need. For example, we included the hotel and restaurant information in tables, but we also listed the access features that could not be depicted by icons in the notes section.”

Access San Francisco 2004 is available free from the SFCVB at (415)391-2000 or (415) 392-0328 TDD. Updated access information about San Francisco can be found on the ANC website at AccessNCA.com.

Candy

Archived