Vancouver Hotel Rates on Sep 4th and 12th

wingsrcl

Hello Everyone,

For anyone still looking for hotel rooms in Vancouver this weekend here is what I got from Priceline when I placed my bids.

Hyatt Regency on Sep 4th for US$ 77.
Marriott Vancouver Pinnacle on Sep 12th for US$ 70.

Both are great and right in the city....

I thought I would let you know! Some people managed to get the Renaissance for US$55. a couple of weeks ago.

Go bid and happy travels

priceline is giving us great hotels at really good prices right now. i got the vancouver marriot pinnacle for may 10,2005 for $50. wow, i was so surprised. it was my first time trying priceline and they took my first bid. i feel i am very lucky and i cant wait to see how good this hotel really is. have a wonderful cruise and i know you are going to love alaska.

We cruised northbound this summer and stayed at the Pan Pacific Hotel which is right above the port. It was a beautiful hotel and they checked you in (Princess and Carnival) at lobby level the morning of the cruise. You were then free for the rest of the day to tour. They took our luggage from our hotel room to our state room. We booked though our TA and can't tell you what we paid but whatever it was it was worth every penny.

Archived