Transfer to Waldorf=Astoria

Kindlychap

Quote:

Originally Posted by cunardqueen

Err well l did "pick up", BUT it wasnt a tradesman

Was it a doorman? Presumably a back door man though......

Matthew

:eek:

Im afraid you have me all wrong, l somehow ended upstairs in the Waldorf and a very kind house maid thrust some soaps,shampoos and all the usual stuff into my hands, l was easily pleased

Angela,

Some of us keep them personal. Some of us broadcast our conquests. I say no more!

watrcoolersmiles1.gif

Matthew

It's what Myles said! Just trying to keep things here where we wish them to be, and amongst friends.

But I have to say I really like your crazy little thing going on there at your signature....

Myles! Pretend I said nothing, if I've offended.

Angela,

Believe me im very thick skinned, and how could you possibly offend little old me besides things could be worse, l could be ****k and *****h now that would be too much:)

cheers

Myles

and there isnt a prize for filling in the blanks, so please dont even go there or we will be bannished forever:eek:

Angela,

Believe me im very thick skinned, and how could you possibly offend little old me besides things could be worse, l could be ****k and *****h now that would be too much:)

cheers

Myles

and there isnt a prize for filling in the blanks, so please dont even go there or we will be bannished forever:eek:

I assure you I will keep my hands and imagination off your asterisks. ;)

Some of us keep them personal. Some of us broadcast our conquests. I say no more!

Matthew

Matthew

Hmmm would never say l broadcast my conquests:( ,However l prefer to think that im sharing my experiences with all of you:D , now if people wish to read them, well that is a different matter. I like to think they are all above board and quite clean;) , However if people wish to read other things into it, well l'll be blowed.....;)

But I have to say I really like your crazy little thing going on there at your signature....

and so say all of us !!!

Archived