Carribbean Weather

chrisbd1

Can someone please tell us what the weather might be like at the end of November in the eastern Caribbean? Specifically, Tortola and St. Thomas? I'm not sure whether to pack for chilly nights, rainy days, etc Any info would be appreciated. I don't want to pack more than is needed.

It is summer weather all year in the Caribbean. Shorts and t-shirts all year. No one can predict if it will rain or not. If it rains in the Caribbean, it can be quite torrential but often is not for extended periods of time......though it certainly can be.

It is summer weather all year in the Caribbean. Shorts and t-shirts all year. No one can predict if it will rain or not. If it rains in the Caribbean, it can be quite torrential but often is not for extended periods of time......though it certainly can be.

I guess the weather would also depend on how far south in the Caribbean you are going. I was in Nassau in December and it was hot, but the water was cool...not so warm that you could just walk in like you usually can. If it rains, who cares? I love the rain and nothing will stop me from having a good time in the Caribbean...NOTHING, that is, except a hurricane or bad seas, which I experienced the end of September. I could actually see my feet w/o sitting up in bed! Not nice!

Archived