airforce 1 or Godfrey

Belfast Castle

I have never used either of these but have read nice reviews on them both. We used Henry Christopher of EEE Tours.. He is awesome!! We have used him the past couple of years and will use him again next September! He is a retired police officer and is now a pastor at The

Church of God in St. Thomas. He will show you a good time and will make you feel like family. His website is www.eeetours.com You will not be sorry!! It you talk to him, please tell him Jeff in South Carolina said hi!!! I wish we were going back sooner......

You can't go wrong with any of them. They all get great reviews. We are booked Air Force 1 tours because they have an early tour that starts at 9am which should get us back to the ship by 2pm. Godfrey tours starts at 12noon leaving from Downtown which will be too late for us. If you are into shopping then book with Godfrey, if not, then book with Air Force 1. from what I have read they all does a great job. :D

Hands Up

We were in St Thomas last week, and we booked with Godfrey! Excellent Tour, we all enjoyed it very much! He had three buses following each other the day we did our tour. All three buses would stop together and Godfrey would get the large group together, and then tell his history of what you were seeing.... he has great knowledge of the Island, and a very good speaker! We loved the tour, and would do it again when returning to St Thomas. We were picked up at Crown Bay at 10:00am, and dropped off downtown for 2 hours of shopping, and then tour left downtown at noon. We got back to ship at 3:40pm. Tour went longer then planned but with such a large group you get behind schedule....

Excellent tour, I would give him a try if your looking for a great tour for $25.00. Very reasonable for what you get.

I had the same dilemma. I decided to choose air force 1 since I wanted to go to Magen's beach and I asked them if they were willing to do that and they said yes. From what I read on the boards, I believe other tour operators base their beach on the choice of the majority.

i dont know about the other ones but airforce 1 came very highly reccomended. and i was told to request pappa bear. i am cruising in april and last month i e-mailed them for some information i got an e-mail back from papa bear himself within an hour and a very long e-mail it was like i was hearing from an old penpal. and we talked back and forth quite a bit. i will be using them in april

www.viScenicTours.com was the Best!

We had a group of 13 people mostly Nurses on a tour with Princess-b on October 10th. We are a pretty finicky group but we all had a fabulous time. I have to say that Princess-B our driver far surpassed my expectations. We saw several great sites, with many photo opportunities, and had a chance to touch and taste much of what St.Thomas had to offer. I plan to tour with V.I Scenic tours again as soon as I can get back to St.Thomas! The tour was worth every penny. I highly recommend this tour for everyone. It was by far the best tour we had during our trip.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived