Golfers? Take Own Clubs?

sandestination

Hi Lynda. No I work for Schnucks, not Fedex. Usually the 2nd shift, so i am up late. I usually book my golf outing on the ship. If your DH is lucky, he can get in the foursome with the pro and get some unofficial lessons. But what I have to tell myself is that the quality of my game isn't so important as the experience I am having. How often do you get to play a round in paradise? If I shoot 100, I'm still having a great time.

I have never been on the Holiday, so I will review it. This is my fourth cruise, and my fourth different ship!:cool:

:) My DH wants to play Golf or so he thinks......He wanted to know if anyone did so when they were in port and if so did they bring there own clubs or rent......

DH has done 2 golf cruises, and he always brings his own clubs. His brother rented clubs once and said "never again".

It isn't too bad having to haul them around, and we have balcony cabins, so there is enough room for them.

We are actually booked on the CC'ers 2009 Slpendor cruise because he wants to golf Mexico again.

Archived