Quick Question....

ecat522

I know this may sound stupid, but is there a weight limit for your bags or a certain amount of bags you can bring on the ship?

Iv never seen as limits. I have seen some passengers who seem to carry the kitchen sink and everything else from their house with them. What they do with all that luggage is beyond me. But no, no limits on luggage to cruise, just if you are flying there, the airlines limits.

I know this may sound stupid, but is there a weight limit for your bags or a certain amount of bags you can bring on the ship?

Nope... Ulike the airlines you can tote whatever you can haul.

You're carry on bags have to be able to fit through the standard airport style suitcase X ray machine.

"Since the delivery of checked bags may take some time to reach your stateroom, you may elect to bring your own bags on board if they do not exceed 24''w x 16''h (there is no restriction on the length of the bag). Additionally, we highly recommend that guests personally carry any boarding documentation (passports, visas, I.D.), valuables, medications, and items which require special handling on and off the vessel. This advantage will ensure prompt and easy access to your baggage. Please note that Carnival assumes no responsibility for carry-on baggage."

http://www.carnival.com/CMS/FAQs/Baggage_Information__Embarkation_Debarkation.aspx

Hi Can'twaittacruise - Lois and Ben and also Julie and son Richard here! Just saw your post and thought I give you a Bon Voyage on your next cruise. We just returned from the Glory. Oh, Captain Ric found us online and said hello. Have a great trip!

Lois:)

Archived