ROLL CALL: Golden Princess 2/16/08

Sox Fan Cruiser

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

They haven't. They actually know the ex-president of Princess and is getting tips from him. I told them that they can ask us. We're the Princess experts!!:cool:

I told them to wait until final payment past as some times the prices drop. But they haven't so far.

They will probably book soon.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

We just reserved our tuxes through the ship so I can cross that off the list. We'll need to start packing soon but I've got this thing called the Super Bowl to live through first. :D

Did either of you book any excursions?

We have a meet and greet with the other roll call board after sail away although I am confused about where it is. Swing by. Or we can have our own some other time.

My friend is the deputy cruise director so I'm sure we'll have some LGBT meetings on board.:cool:

We're doing a ship excursion in P.V. It's the "go to a resort, hang out at the pool, buffet lunch" day. We've been to P.V. multiple times, so we thought we'd try something different. Other than that, no excursions planned.

Counting the days! - Martin & David

My partner and I just got back from the Golden Princess this morning. Our ship had an official GLBT gathering on three of the seven nights. Princess even sponsors the champagne :)

There was a decent sized turn out each night too.

You'll find the meetings posted in your daily bulletin. Our meetings were held at the Outrigger Bar on the back deck of the boat (Floor 7, if I remember).

Have a great time!!... we did.

Randol and Ricardo

We'll need to start packing soon but I've got this thing called the Super Bowl to live through first. :D

Our sympathies are with you. At least you have a cruise to look forward to!

It's sunny, 61 degrees in L.A. today. The farther south you go the hotter it gets! Viva Mexico!

Hey guys, I posted this on the other roll call board:

Hello everyone.

We wanted to let you all know that Derrick and I will not be going on this cruise after all. We have been putting this off for a while trying to see if we could swing it. And it's not because I owe everyone beers for that lousy Super Bowl on Sunday!! ;)

Our dog was diagnosed with a tumor in his brain over the last few weeks. We kept waiting to get as much information as we could to figure out if we could still take the cruise. We weren't sure how much time we had with him and what treatments he would need.

Well, we just found out that what was thought of as inoperable is now a good candidate for surgery. So we aren't wasting any time and he's going in on Monday. He is going to need us for the next few weeks so we are staying home.

I know you all will have a great time and please say hello to Brett, the deputy cruise director, for us. He's a good friend of ours.

Take care!

Hey guys, I posted this on the other roll call board:

Hello everyone.

We wanted to let you all know that Derrick and I will not be going on this cruise after all. We have been putting this off for a while trying to see if we could swing it. And it's not because I owe everyone beers for that lousy Super Bowl on Sunday!! ;)

Our dog was diagnosed with a tumor in his brain over the last few weeks. We kept waiting to get as much information as we could to figure out if we could still take the cruise. We weren't sure how much time we had with him and what treatments he would need.

Well, we just found out that what was thought of as inoperable is now a good candidate for surgery. So we aren't wasting any time and he's going in on Monday. He is going to need us for the next few weeks so we are staying home.

I know you all will have a great time and please say hello to Brett, the deputy cruise director, for us. He's a good friend of ours.

Take care!

Very sorry to hear about your dog's condition, but thank God it's operable. We know how it feels to have an animal pass and if you can save him, more power to you!

We're going to miss meeting you. We hope everything works out. God Bless!

Martin & David

Archived