ROLL CALL: Golden Princess 2/16/08

Sox Fan Cruiser

Yaletown, I notice you aren't on the non-gay roll call board. We are all having a meet & greet at the covered pool bar after the sailaway party. Swing by if you want.

Did the six of us want to get together and meet face to face on our own?

I am sure there will be lots of LGBT meetings after looking at the other posters just off the Golden so we can just meet then if you want.

How's this, if you all want to swing by and say hi before we leave port, Derrick and I will be hanging out near the aft pool bar at 3:00. If our gaydar hasn't found you guys before then we can all say hi at 3:00. No big deal if you're not there.

We fly in Friday night and plan to get to the ship around 11:30am.

See you all then.

Hi all,

Paul and I will be flying in from Vancouver in the morning arriving at LAX 11:00. Sure hope there is no disaster.

We will board ASAP and the first thing we do will be exploring. We will try to swing by the aft pool otherwise, definitely meet up at FOD or something.

Sure looking forward to Mexico.

Arriba, arriba

David

Hi all,

Paul and I will be flying in from Vancouver in the morning arriving at LAX 11:00. Sure hope there is no disaster.

We will board ASAP and the first thing we do will be exploring. We will try to swing by the aft pool otherwise, definitely meet up at FOD or something.

Sure looking forward to Mexico.

Arriba, arriba

David

• 3 weeks later...

Hi guys,

We did. We were so busy doing all the activities and in our own world that we never went to FOD meetings. However, we walk passed the steakhouse

the last night of the cruise and saw a couple (I assume you guys) dining with Brett and the singer from the production show. Yes we are anti-social but at least we are nosy. :p

Archived