Do you use it?

IflyWithDi

• 2 weeks later...

You are a brave woman Pholter (I really, really hope you are a woman...) Im sure a nekkid man would be put in handcuffs and arrested..lol.

I, like most of you, enjoy going up there and sitting with my fiance. She doesn't go topless and I wouldnt really like her to either. Maybe when we get a bit older and more daring, but were only 24 now. I agree though, it's the most quiet, the best bar service, great people, and the greatest view(s)!!

You are a brave woman Pholter (I really, really hope you are a woman...) Im sure a nekkid man would be put in handcuffs and arrested..lol.

Yes, I'm a woman and really don't consider myself brave, but I'll take that as a compliment :) My SO joined me in the buff, but we were alone up there both times we did it this cruise. Most of the time I go topless, and sneak the thong off while he has to get his tanlines after he works so hard to keep them away :D

He wouldn't have gone "all the way" had anyone been up there that could have been offended in any way though.

It is a great place to go for privacy, but I sure wish they would put some higher windscreens up. Our glasses at 1/2 full end up getting knocked over by the wind all the time. That's a waste of a great Drink of the Day!

DH and I enjoy sunning ourselves on the topless deck because it is so much quieter than the lido, and there aren't any children running around screaming (we have no children of our own - on purpose!). I won't go topless, but it certainly doesn't bother me if others do. I haven't seen any full nudity, but I did see a very hairy, larger, older gentleman in a G-string, whom I tried not to look at.

I have used it. Not always topless, but have when there were only a few other people up there. It is easier to find a chair and drink service is good. They keep the kids out but I can not say the same about the drunks. So if you are not looking to be looked at and commented on (on two occasions quite loudly)- keep your top on!

• 2 months later...

I'll definately venture up and check it out. I'll likely be topless too but I doubt anyone will give me a second look; I'm a man. :D I do plan to take pictures of the funnel deck and from that deck of the ship, but DEFINATELY not while anyone is topless except for other males. Not that I want topless male photos but I wouldn't expect them to object.

I'm sure my wife will accompany me, but whether she goes topless or not is her call. I will encourage her to do so but I don't know how that will go. If she does opt to go topless, I guarantee you I know where I'll be looking!

As for Americans being hungup on (.) (.), personally I'm more into areas further South and from the backside. ;) A thong will peak my interest quicker than any knockout set of (.) (.) ever will.

Paul, don't let anyone see you taking a camera up there, it's a no-no ;) and there have been stories of people having their cameras taken by security (I'm assume given back once they destroy the film, LOL!!!!)

Have fun! It's nice and quiet up there! I'll be enjoying it in about 8 days!!!!!

Archived