Do you use it?

IflyWithDi

DH and I used it a couple of times on our last cruise until the following happened - we were laying in the lounge chairs reading, and he decided to flip over from back to stomach. As he turned over and laid down on his stomach and started to put the book in front of his face, he had a clear shot of the "gentleman" straight behind us who was not only topless, but bottomless also, and had his legs spread apart a good bit.:eek:

Needless to say, he was apprehensive about going there again.

:eek: I though the F-deck was a topless area not a full nude area. I don't need to see any "raisinettes" hanging around.

I don't see the "allure" and "secrecy" to it... of course, I live near a nude beach and have been there often. The pleasure of skinny dipping in a pool or the crashing waves - nothing more decadent.

I actually don't go topless on the f-deck unless it's pretty quiet simply because I know there are too many gawkers and kids/others who disturb the peace by thinking that they need to come see and point.

I guess the allure for most people is becuase they aren't use to seeing or doing it. I live in Miami where going to the beach and seeing 9 out of 10 people topless and going topless my self is more normal than wearing a bikini top.

Hell we even see people having "relations" right in the middle of the day where there are tons of people all around...its not a usual occurence but it happens from time to time...so I'm pretty desensitized to everything :D

Guest YesitDonna

Yup I use it and yes I do go topless. I'm not the least bit worried about people looking nor do I care if other go up there and don't go topless.

Hell we even see people having "relations" right in the middle of the day where there are tons of people all around...its not a usual occurence but it happens from time to time...so I'm pretty desensitized to everything :D

[OT]Um, I know it's a drink and all, but... what the **** are people thinking in Miami? People actually tolerate other people having sex in plain view on a public beach? [/OT] :rolleyes:

My BIL and I visited the F Deck on the Ecstacy and noticed a gal who had fallen asleep and was burning quite badly on the topside. :( Neither of us had the courage to wake her up. What is the proper etiquette in this situation?

Gently place your hands on her boobs and shake lightly all the while saying softly wakeup, wakeup.............:D :D

My BIL and I visited the F Deck on the Ecstacy and noticed a gal who had fallen asleep and was burning quite badly on the topside. :( Neither of us had the courage to wake her up. What is the proper etiquette in this situation?

Throw a cup of water on her, then say the ship hit a big wave.:eek: :D

Jess

As long as it's cold water. Don't want it to burn ya know.

Do ALL ships have a topless deck? I've never heard of this?? Where can I find it? Not that I'll go topless but hey...peace and quiet sounds FAB!!

I'm on the PRIDE in 25 days and the TRIUMPH in April.

Inquiring minds wanna know!!

[OT]Um, I know it's a drink and all, but... what the **** are people thinking in Miami? People actually tolerate other people having sex in plain view on a public beach? [/OT] :rolleyes:

Well-its not like people tolerate it...I certainly don't but you get used to immoral people doing things like that. Once there was this couple and another girl directly in front of us and well they were bascially getting it on and the girl on the side would frequently join in...everyone on the beach was gawking and staring and appalled...and then some of the guys around us started taking pictures and saying they were going to post on myspace....go figure that the happy threesome got pissed off!! People were telling them that there were children at the beach and they ahd the nerve to say that people shouldn't bring their kids to the beach!! :rolleyes: It was an interesting day no less :cool:

I guess the allure for most people is becuase they aren't use to seeing or doing it. I live in Miami where going to the beach and seeing 9 out of 10 people topless and going topless my self is more normal than wearing a bikini top.

I am not sure that is the case. Most of the people I have seen up there are up there a) because it's adults only and you can get away from all the kids b) they are comfortable in their skin and have obviously done this/seen this before... I've never seen gawking or kids up there either. I would HOPE that seeing people topless wouldn't be such a shock to most people... not in 2006.

Well-its not like people tolerate it...I certainly don't but you get used to immoral people doing things like that. Once there was this couple and another girl directly in front of us and well they were bascially getting it on and the girl on the side would frequently join in...everyone on the beach was gawking and staring and appalled...and then some of the guys around us started taking pictures and saying they were going to post on myspace....go figure that the happy threesome got pissed off!! People were telling them that there were children at the beach and they ahd the nerve to say that people shouldn't bring their kids to the beach!! :rolleyes: It was an interesting day no less :cool:

This one time, at band camp.... Geez, and I am certainly not one to frown upon outside fun, but in full view of a beach load of people? Wow. That takes big beach balls and a bunch of cocktails, me thinks

This one time, at band camp.... Geez, and I am certainly not one to frown upon outside fun, but in full view of a beach load of people? Wow. That takes big beach balls and a bunch of cocktails, me thinks

I think its either a lot of cocktails or something else that starts with an "E"....which is very abundant here in good ole South Beach :cool:

I am not sure that is the case. Most of the people I have seen up there are up there a) because it's adults only and you can get away from all the kids b) they are comfortable in their skin and have obviously done this/seen this before... I've never seen gawking or kids up there either. I would HOPE that seeing people topless wouldn't be such a shock to most people... not in 2006.

What have you...That's why I put I guess....just a thought, if you will, as to why people go up there...but there seems to be a lot of obession with the F-Deck IHO.

Do ALL ships have a topless deck? I've never heard of this?? Where can I find it? Not that I'll go topless but hey...peace and quiet sounds FAB!!

I'm on the PRIDE in 25 days and the TRIUMPH in April.

Inquiring minds wanna know!!

Go to the whale tail funnel. Keep going up until you see a sign that says "Adults only deck", take those stairs.

I don't know where the stairs are on the pride, but on the Triumph, they are on the Lido pool side of the Panarama deck above the South Beach Restaurant.

What have you...That's why I put I guess....just a thought, if you will, as to why people go up there...but there seems to be a lot of obession with the F-Deck IHO.

The obsession with the F deck on the boards is MUCH different than that of real life. It's something to pass the time and make people giggle on the boards... but it's DEFINITELY not the case once onboard, in my experience.

The only time I've been there is when I knew nobody was there. I don't want to "fuel the fire" of why this single man went up to that deck.

You went because you are an adult and it is an adults only area. If anyone, male or female has a problem with that, they are the one with issues not you.

Go to the whale tail funnel. Keep going up until you see a sign that says "Adults only deck", take those stairs.

Hey Mr. Duck...now I understand why in an earlier thread when I asked about a place to sit and take the sun without kids, and you recommended the funnel deck, you were amused by my answer of "a little to close to heaven for me, maybe I'll just send my husband up there to smoke." you could have mentioned CCL has a topless deck. Now, for sure hubby will be up there smoking!

• 10 months later...

Archived