Cave Tubing with Carnival booked excursion

jmaze

We booked with Carnival for the cave tubing. I've read some interesting stuff on here about the time frame, the walk, the lunch etc.... but I couldn't tell if any of that information related to a tubing excursion that was with the cruise ship or with a private excursion company. Can anyone tell me what to look forward to with the Carnival excursion? I know it is an all day thing, :eek: but I'm not really sure why? :o Thanks a bunch

We went cave tubing with Carnival about two years ago after winning the excursion in a raffle.

There were 3 bus loads of tubers. Prior to arriving at the tubing area we stopped for about 20 minutes to let people go to the bathroom and rent water shoes. Once at the tubing area they divided us into groups and gave us our tubes. We then forded a waist high river and walked about 25 - 30 minutes. Once at the tubing start point you couldwade in or jump from a rock about 6 feet above the water. We then floated down the river through one large cave and through the rain forest until we arrived back at the point where we forded the river. After leaving the tubing area, they provided a quick Belizean chicken buffet lunch and then we returned to the ship.

Archived