03-15-08 carnival liberty

kcmohler

hey all my partner tom and i and our daughter will be traveling the week of march 15th on the carnival liberty. Allexis is 13 and will be off on her own most of the week and tom and i will probably be gettin in trouble all over the place. so look us up and we will have a few drinks. and i say alli will be running all over the place i will probalby have her dead by then. LOL

hope to see someone.

kyle tom and alli:D

Hi My Husband And I Are Going On This Cruise. We Were A Little Worried About It Being Spring Break But Are Going With An Open Mind And Planning To Relax And Have A Good Time. Have Never Had A Bad Cruise Anyway. This Will Be Our 5th Carnival Cruise. We've Been On The Tropicale, Fascination, Jubilee And Holiday. We Are Going To Be "snowbirds" For The First Time And Look Forward To Some Warm Days Ahead Instead Of Snow And Cold! Larry And Cheryl

• 1 month later...

hey guys sorry i have been away for while there is a new developement our daughter is not going with us.

as for spring break we have been on 2 cruises at spring break but other than being a little crowded. all is usually good.

hope to hear from yall soon and hope more put postes on.

kyle and tom:D

hey all wanted to keep this post but there dont seam to be anyone else going with us on this sailing cherl and larry are the the only other two... now i know there is another post that im using in the rollcall area but wanted to see what was going on in the gay and lesbian areal.... please someone go with us.

kyle:D

Hey Kyle and Tom! My partner Jared and I are going to be on Carnival Liberty 3/15/08 too! we didn't even know about the roll call threads on this site.. it'd be great to meet up with you guys or share a dinner table with you (we requested the 8:00 dinner seating). :) We'll be coming from the deep freezer of Cleveland, so it'll be nice to spend a few days in the Caribbean sun and see Central America. Bummed to hear your daughter won't be able to join you. Anyways, hope to hear from you guys!

Hiya lads...I'm Shawn and I'll also be on the Liberty 3/15/08 cruise. :D I'm going solo so was hoping there would be some other gay & lesbian peeps on the cruise. I'm American but currently stationed over in the England where I have been living for the past 5 years. I am really looking forward to some warm weather and longer days.

I'd enjoy getting together for some cocktails and conversation if people are up for it. :)

Hey Kyle and Tom! My partner Jared and I are going to be on Carnival Liberty 3/15/08 too! we didn't even know about the roll call threads on this site.. it'd be great to meet up with you guys or share a dinner table with you (we requested the 8:00 dinner seating). :) We'll be coming from the deep freezer of Cleveland, so it'll be nice to spend a few days in the Caribbean sun and see Central America. Bummed to hear your daughter won't be able to join you. Anyways, hope to hear from you guys!

hey kt i am from se of columbus i moved from there to texarkana texas when tom and i met online. i cant wait to meet all of you my email is kcmohler@windstream.net feel free to email me anytime i am also on myspace and my yahoo chat name is truifeken31 if you use yahoo. Shawn i also going didn't know if you saw his post we have enough to do a fod party for sure. i cant wait for sun and fun.

talk to you all soon

kyle

Hiya lads...I'm Shawn and I'll also be on the Liberty 3/15/08 cruise. :D I'm going solo so was hoping there would be some other gay & lesbian peeps on the cruise. I'm American but currently stationed over in the England where I have been living for the past 5 years. I am really looking forward to some warm weather and longer days.

I'd enjoy getting together for some cocktails and conversation if people are up for it. :)

hey man email me anytime its kcmohler@windstream.net i also use myspace and yahoo

cant wait to meet you will be nice to have some friends on board to have drinks with i love to gamble also craps is my game how bout you

:D

talk soon

kyle

email : kcmohler@winstream.net

yahoo truifeken31 is the screen name

myspace is myspace.com/kylecmohler

cell is 903-276-6596 i have unlimited text and text all the time if yall wanna drop me a line.

tom's email is tomelder@windstream.net

drop him a line also

talk to yall soon i hope.

kyle

ok sorry i keep remembering things.

kt we are also requesting the 8:00 seating

our booking number is 1vv680 let the person who booked your cruise know what it is so they can tie in dinner if you let me know yours i will tie it with ours too

shawn if you would like to set with us please let us know your booking number aslo. lets get a good table going.

also has anyone thought about excursions.

we are thinking about doing the

canopy tour in costa rica they have more than one. the one called "HIGH THERE"

it is expencive but it is 3 excursions in one. it looks really neet

in cousmel we probably wont do anything but shop we were there last year and did that it was great.

in panama we want to do "TWO OCEANS BY RAILROAD"

tom really wants to go on this one.

the canopy tours are great we did it in jamaca last year i am petrified of heights but it was fantastic.

:D

talk to yall soon

kyle

hey guys our room number is 2363 if you want to make a note of that.

is anyone thinking about taking alcohol onboard. i think you are allowd to take a bottle of wine i will be taking a couple of bottles of rum i will put them in water bottles and put them in my carry on. and will probably carry on a couple of tea bottles filled with crown. we dont drink much but on the cruise i like to have some cocktails.

Kyle...you're a message posting machine..lol.

Let's see if I can reply to this in one go. :p

My email: Shawn@enigmaticworld.net

Dinner time: 8:00PM

Booking #: 8V93R8

Cabin #: 9205 (Lido deck suite all the way forward)

Gambling: yes, blackjack & slots

MySpace: myspace.com/shawn_riley

MSN: shawnpriley@msn.com

Facebook: search for my msn addy

Excursions: Still looking but not committed to anything yet

Drinks: I'll probably just buy on board since I will be flying in from England the day before the cruise.

Where is everyone staying the night before the cruise or are you all coming in that morning?

Shawn :rolleyes:

hey shawn i dont know if we are flying in the night before the cruise or the day of the cruise. we booked our airfare through carnival and they will get us the best rate on a flite possible of course. if they fly us in the night before they will put us up in a hotel.

cant wait to meet ya

kyle

Hey lads. This is Jared, the partner of "ktcruiser" (his real name is Kevin). Thought I'd touch base with everyone. I'm excited about dinner together! I knew the food will be great, but it always tastes better when it's homophobia-free. I booked our cruise direct with Carnival online, so I'm not sure how to go about requesting a table together at 8:00. Maybe you guys can help us out. Here's our info:

Reservation: 7V3Z29

Cabin#: 9256 (rats, no free upgrade)

Jared's email: jthomps7@gmail.com

Jared's Facebook: search: jthomps7@uiuc.edu

Kevin's Facebook: search: kt79@cornell.edu

Drinks: "water" and "iced tea" bottles ;) plus the one bottle of wine allotted per person

Gambling: Blackjack, blackjack, and more blackjack (in moderation, of course)

Flight: flying in early Sat. morning from Cleveland (maybe not the surest bet, but should be fine)

Excursions: We're still toying with Tulum for Cozumel, but we're almost certainly doing a Charlie Soto tour in Costa Rica and a MyFriendMario tour in Panama.

Only 60 more days! Can't wait!

hey all. we booked through carnival also and we are also members of the vacation club i will call them with all the reservation numbers and see what we can do.

shawn thanks for your add to myspace i also use the myspace chat will look you up.

jared nice to meet you and kevin i look forward to a nice long vacation. with yall.

kyle

ps tom said hi to all.

hey all. we booked through carnival also and we are also members of the vacation club i will call them with all the reservation numbers and see what we can do.

shawn thanks for your add to myspace i also use the myspace chat will look you up.

jared nice to meet you and kevin i look forward to a nice long vacation. with yall.

kyle

ps tom said hi to all.

ok

just got off the phone with the vacation club. our dinner arrangements have been confirmed we will all be at 8:00 dinner together.

jared i agree free upgrades are out.

we were supposed to have our 13 year old daughter so we went with a ocean view .. we really wanted a balcony again but now we can not upgrade was told today that the cruise was completely sold out.

holler at you soon

kyle

tom got measured for his tux today. i still need to get that done. i am hoping to get my measurements done tomorrow. and order the tuxedos this weekend,.

hope everyone had a great day.

kyle

I wish I was going on your cruise on March 15th but I will be on her 2 weeks ealier on March 1st. I am taking a cruise virgin and havent' been to the Caribbean in 6 years and miss it. I got no responses to my roll call. Have a great cruise.

hey shawn. 8 weeks and counting. actually we will probably be on our way to littlerock 8 weeks from today i will be too excited to sleep .. i am getting so excited now that i can hardly stand myself. and of course tom cant stand me either. LOL

talk to yall soon

kyle

Archived