03-15-08 carnival liberty

kcmohler

glad to hear you had a great trip.. and i am hopping that we have the same good time.

have a great weekend.

kyle

Got off this ship last week with partner and kids. Not a ton of kids but still a great time for them. Staff were great and no issues with beds, photos, holding hands, blah blah blah.

Have a great time.

cheers,

PA

There was a FOD party the 1st or 2nd night in the piano bar. Held at the same time the piano party was advertised so not sure that made a diffference but the only 2 guys who attended with us were the guys we met as there cabin was right across the hall from us. Kind of freaky.

There was at least another FOD party during the week but again same place and time. We didn't attend for some reason...

Other family on board? Of course. Where were they? who knows?

Have a great trip. Make sure you scan the buffet cafefully. It's confusing. NOTE second floor buffet is the fish and chips. Everyday Ahi Tuna. excellent.

cheers,

PA

ok guys its only 55 more days and tom is getting serious on the excursions.

he has made a final decision on cosumel

we are doing the mexican cuisine and tasting. trip. we both love to cook and ever since i told him about this excursion he has asked me every few hours if i have booked it.

jared i know we discussed it a little bit and would be great if any of yall wanted to go with us. hope yall have a great weekend we are off to breakfast.

kyle:D

Jared and I were thinking of doing a Mayan ruins excursion in Cozumel such as a trip to Tulum or the like. We're just not sure if time will be an issue and how expensive it would be.. anyone have any insight or know much about this? Yeah, missing the boat and having to, er, find our way to Limon, CR would be quite interesting, haha. Cooking sounds like fun though, Kyle. In any case, we're still open. :o

Hope everyone who is going on the Carnivla Liberty has a geat time. We sailed on the Liberty for 8 days in December. Beautiful ship.

Be sure to try Harry's Supper Club. It's well worth the extra 30 dollars. Fantasic food and service. There were several FOD meetigs, always listed in the Capers. Any questions, feel free to ask.

Dan and Miguel

hey dan did you go on the same route as we are going on . we are going to cosumel costa rica and panama

i know the liberty goes differnent routes different weeks.

if you did the same route was wondering if by anychance you kept a copy of the capers. would love to get my hands on a set of those.

kyle

Hope everyone who is going on the Carnivla Liberty has a geat time. We sailed on the Liberty for 8 days in December. Beautiful ship.

Be sure to try Harry's Supper Club. It's well worth the extra 30 dollars. Fantasic food and service. There were several FOD meetigs, always listed in the Capers. Any questions, feel free to ask.

Dan and Miguel

hey all just to let you know tom and i did our fun pass online last week we did all the necessary things. checked online again today and found out that it said incomplete today. they added the sign and sail page. this will have to be completed. whoo whoo so fyi if you think you have completed it please double check and make sure you have. here i thought i was done.

hope yall are having a great week. things are good here. busy at work but other than that things are great.

talk to yall later.

kyle

hey guys.

trying to keep this post in the front of the line.

aslo does anyone know the nights that are going to be formal. was looking at another post and they were asking.

have a great week.

kyle

hey guys.

aslo does anyone know the nights that are going to be formal. was looking at another post and they were asking.

have a great week.

kyle

hey guys.

have a great week.

kyle

ok incase my last post didn't go through i lost internet at work it is freezing rain here.

formal nights according to the other post is sunday and friday night.

have a great week.

kyle

hey dan did you go on the same route as we are going on . we are going to cosumel costa rica and panama

i know the liberty goes differnent routes different weeks.

if you did the same route was wondering if by anychance you kept a copy of the capers. would love to get my hands on a set of those.

kyle

Kyle,

We did the Eastern route on the Liberty. Try cruiseclues.com and look for some capers from the Liberty. Alot of info on that web site.

Dan and Miguel

ok tom and i now have our flight info.

we will be flying out of littlerock arkansas at 6 am on the 15th on delta flight number 0454 to atlanta

almost a 3 hour layover in atlanta to 11:10 delta flight number 1427 to ft laud. anyone going to be in atlanta for a layover at that time and wants a jumpstart on the cocktail hour let me know i am always ready for a good cocktail.

holler at yall soon

kyle and tom:D

I still haven't worked out what I want to do on the shore breaks. I was considering the Stand & Model tour, the Mincing in Mexico, and perhaps dining on well stuffed chicken packages.

Anyway, I am sure I will think of something to do. :D

On a bright side I have sorted out my flights. I leave from Manchester (UK) the morning of the 13th and fly to Chicago and will finally arrive in Ft Lauderdale around midnight. (all in all about 24hrs from door to door with the lay over and crap). Good thing I have the 14th to be lazy and recover. Still haven't sorted out a hotel but that's another story.

I fink I need me a cabin boy to...anyone got a spare?

Shawn ;)

hey guys. just wanted to tell everyone hello i have been traviling this week and am now relaxing at home iwth tom. i will be traveling a lot in feb. so i might not get to post as much. pease help me keep this in front of people.

holler at yall soon

kyle

ok we have booked our excursions and ordered the tux.

cosumel. mexican cuisine and cooking class

costa. high there gondola and zip line

panama. portobela and locks

we are really starting to get really excited.......

kyle

hey stud good luck on finishing your class and an early congrats. and yea i am sure getting excited aobut the cruise too. i have been traveling a lot latley. i have been spending 2 days a week out in monroe Louisiana and then next week i will be out there 2 days and dallas for 2 days so i will loose another week yea yea yea. then we will be down even closer. cant wait.

I have been trying to stay focused on work and my Univerisity classes to make the time go by faster. 3 weeks from now I finish the class I am in and 4 weeks from now I will get on the plane to FLL airport.

I can't wait.

Shawn

hey all tom and i are in dallas at his convention. he is in classes and i am at the room doing some work.

shawn i hope your class is going well. and the bright side is you only have a coulple weeks left. and three weeks till we all meet in flordia..

we cant wait we have been shopping to get ready for the cruise we got new swimwear yesterday dont know if i will wear it that much but i loved it i just wish i had lost some more weight before i got the suit but it looks good tom likes it so that is all tat reallly matters. he has gotten 3 new skimpy suits also

hope all is well

kyle and tom

hey all tom and i are in dallas at his convention. he is in classes and i am at the room doing some work.

shawn i hope your class is going well. and the bright side is you only have a coulple weeks left. and three weeks till we all meet in flordia..

we cant wait we have been shopping to get ready for the cruise we got new swimwear yesterday dont know if i will wear it that much but i loved it i just wish i had lost some more weight before i got the suit but it looks good tom likes it so that is all tat reallly matters. he has gotten 3 new skimpy suits also

hope all is well

kyle and tom

Archived