Live from the Sun Princess

gooch47

Hi Linda--Cindy from Tennessee here...In case you didn't know what was happening in front of your ship as you came into Melbourne, take a look at this..:eek: (compliments of Geoff).......Sun Princess - two close encounters with HAL Statendam in Melbourne earlier today - Short (1min) video of arrival & departure.

If you did see this "live"? What the H**L was HAL doing??? And, are you guys staying on for the NZ leg of the cruise? I can't wait to read your review,(please write one), as this is my new "dream cruise". I followed you guys into every port on the bridge cams! Many more happy sailings:)

Hi Linda--Cindy from Tennessee here...In case you didn't know what was happening in front of your ship as you came into Melbourne, take a look at this..:eek: (compliments of Geoff).......Sun Princess - two close encounters with HAL Statendam in Melbourne earlier today - Short (1min) video of arrival & departure.

If you did see this "live"? What the H**L was HAL doing???

Hi Cindy, there ar two parts to the video. The first part Sun Princess was creeping into the wharf, while Statendam moved past to the other side of the wharf. There is a break of several hours, then Statendam pulls out and turns in front of Sun Princess before heading off to sea.

Sorry it the video gave an indication of dangerous manoevers. Things are happening faster on the time lapse video. Every second on the video = 90 seconds of real time.

Cheers

Geoff

Archived