We wasa wonderin

tomboyy

Don't worry he won't be on any of our cruises.........here is the ship he is sailing on.

redneck-house-boat.jpg

Gives a whole new meaning to "houseboat!" :) Just curious, does he pay property taxes or did the Coast Guard actually allow him to register this as a vessel upon the navigable waters??

Redneck formal night must mean bring your "Sunday's best" jeans that have been ironed to wear dinner along with one of them shirts that got a collar on it!

[quote name=SheilaS;12318860

Instead of water balloons' date=' a "true redneck" would use water filled safe-sex-protection-objects (if you know what I mean;) ).

[/quote]

Oh just come out and say it......Rubbers, condoms, rain jackets, skin less skin ect...

I know, i know, me post will be deleted at any second:eek:

OK, the original poster has the right idea, but needs to expand his horizuns just a bit. Here's what ya do. You grab the ol' lady's bra and tie it acrosst from one side of yer balcony to the other side. THEN you've got yerself a double-barreled slingshot! The folks on Royal Carribbean will be beggin' fer mercy.

I had to copy the photo of the camper on the pontoon boat. A friend of mine boaght himself a 30' pontoon boat and is now considering a houseboat to go with it. This could be the solution he's lookin' for.

Tomboyy,

We done got us a back porch on the back of the ship so's we can go fishin this time. Do you think I should put my live bait in checked Hefty bags or just carry em on in the Glad bags?

Baits gitin purty spensive round here, ifin I was you I wouldn't let it outta my sight:D

Archived