We wasa wonderin

tomboyy

Can we play horseshoes on the ship?ShowLetter?box=Trash&MsgId=4853_9933240_12900_1743_1320389_0_17628_1744499_3763707167&bodyPart=2.2.1.2.5&YY=96677&y5beta=yes&y5beta=yes&order=down&sort=date&pos=1&view=a&head=b&Idx=36

ifen thay letcha bring a horse but gosh dern i aint thinken thats gunna werk...

cause ifin it was mor n 4 people u'd need 2 horses

and them thar ruums are kinda small... and I don't reckon... that thar wall bed id work.

That Horse id prolerby hangin off the sides n could jest fall smack dab on top of ya. Then that id bee a horse of a different color. uknow black and blu

Jes be sure to leave the corn cob pipe and the stuffings home. Don wanna make those hound dogs at the dock crazy...they be sure to call the Sherrif and they'll swat you on the head before hauling you to the jail cell. Might even have Otis as a cell mate ifn it's a Saturday night. :eek:

I can't believe this thread is still up and it so funny...........you all crack me up and you are so hard to top!!!! Keep em coming folks. :D

I know what you mean...we are soooo gonna get busted!!!!

No! Only for Mad Dog 20/20

You say theres no cork fee for that there Boones Farm wine only for that Mad Dog. So, you thinking they'd charge to unscrew that there cap on the mason jar filled with some of that clear liquid - you know the ole family recipe that my cousin Jasper puts up every year??

Hey ya'll can we get some of that roadkill stew to go with that there mason jar drink?

So, you thinking they'd charge to unscrew that there cap on the mason jar filled with some of that clear liquid - you know the ole family recipe that my cousin Jasper puts up every year??

Y'all have to pay twice the price since the cap is bigger.

Da ya thunk I can fit my satellite dish in somewhere? Wez likes watching Hee Haw after eatn. That's our special place in the pic. ;)

Not sure if that sat-tell-light dish ull fit but I 'magine youz could bring some bailin' wire and duct tape and put a wire coat hanger ur two on the rail of that porch wrapped real good with a slew of tin foil and you might get yurself a picture on that there TV which mite have the Hee Haw show on it...

Archived