Hair dryers in cabin?

oasis05

Does the Fantasy provide hair dryers in the cabins? Someone said some ships have them wired into a drawer in the bureau.

There was a hair dryer in the top right drawer of the desk in my cabin on the Conquest. It took up most of the drawer. I tried to use it to dry a spot on a shirt that I had cleaned. That poor thing was anemic, at best... I don't think it could blow out a candle.

For those needing a hair dryer, bring your own or bring a lot of patience!!!

:D

I have very thin, fine hair. My DD has very long, thick, luxurious hair (nice that her father's genes were good for something!).

How do I dry my hair on the ship? I get out of the shower, dry off, get dressed, slap on a little mascara, and climb the stairs to the closest deck. Walk outside, and I have that nice windblown look for the rest of the day!

:p

There was a hair dryer in the top right drawer of the desk in my cabin on the Conquest. :D

Yes, there are hair dryers on the Conquest class ships.

NO there are not blow dryers on Fantasy class, atleast on ones i've been on sooooo no for sure on the Esctasy & Inspiration Imagination.. Not sure if you are in a suite.

Archived