Nz

bxny

you look at all the other luxurious bathrooms on that page that are fit for a king ..... Then there is the kiwi one slapped together with old bottles and number 8 fencing wire.

Kerikeri is a loverly place Annatoo ... I would rather spend 8 weeks there over Mount M anyday

:)

you look at all the other luxurious bathrooms on that page that are fit for a king ..... Then there is the kiwi one slapped together with old bottles and number 8 fencing wire.

Kerikeri is a loverly place Annatoo ... I would rather spend 8 weeks there over Mount M anyday

:)

mipps.....I have family in Kerikeri/Papamoa/Bethlehem ...and friends all over Auckland. Sister has 55' ketch and motorhome. No idea yet what travelling/sailing will be happening during my stay. Gotta take a look at Kawakawa. From Tauranga there's sure to be a few days at Cook's Beach holiday house :) What a life...then it's back to Victoria (almost high country) for 3 weeks with daughter ;)

golden7.jpg

Gorgeous, creative and democratic, the public restrooms in the center of Kawakawa, Bay of Islands, wins the prize. Designed in 1997 by Friedensreich Hundertwasser, famous Austrian architect, painter and print maker, these colorful restrooms feature smashed tiles and glass in curves and spirals reminiscent of Gaudi.

I was reading where these facilities have become such a popular attraction that the local council is considering closing them for their intended purpose .

They are planning to build standard facilities next door,and open the whole building as tourist attraction.

Archived