JetBlue

tasha78

not that route but i fly jB often.....comfy seats, and the direcTv is wonderful. They are very good (at least in my experience flying them) about keeping pax informed of any delays........nice flight crews, clean planes.....o'scare isn't one of my favorite airports but it's not that bad.....they are doing some construction in the terminals but once on the air side iit isn't as much of a mess......

if you haven't picked seats yet...jB tells you on their seating chart, which seats have more room.....i try to get those....

have a good trip.

I appreciate the info, i did not know they had direct tv, thats pretty good, since i will be flying for 3 1/2 hrs.. i am glad to hear of one satisfied customer. I also did pick my seats and i got the ones with the most leg room, seeing how my husband is 6'2" and has long legs, that is a big +..

not that route but i fly jB often.....comfy seats, and the direcTv is wonderful. They are very good (at least in my experience flying them) about keeping pax informed of any delays........nice flight crews, clean planes.....o'scare isn't one of my favorite airports but it's not that bad.....they are doing some construction in the terminals but once on the air side iit isn't as much of a mess......

if you haven't picked seats yet...jB tells you on their seating chart, which seats have more room.....i try to get those....

have a good trip.

you should be good to go.....(btw you can use your own headphones, OR get the free ones they have which are OK or get somewhat better ones for a buck!-which most people steal!) heck , i am on jB tonite....redeye, so i guess there won't be much tv watching!

ps..the biscotti are YUMMY but i think the blue terra chips are kinda gross! and if you want TWO snacks...they actually let you HAVE them! (chips, cookies, biscotti, nuts, animal crackers and a couple other things i think!)

if you have a red eye (now or any time in the future...) they give you a little bag with eye shades, and i think lotion and this breath freshening lip balm-like a little sample!)

Archived