Regent Air

cstrick

We are booked on the PG next November. Regent is taking care of the air and hotel also. Is there any way that we can request the non stop ( 1 stop) out of JFK? I'm willing to pay the deviation fee. It would just make the trip shorter for us. We usually arrange our own air but doing it through Regent seems seamless.

Well you can ask your TA which way they would route you, given where you live. And keeping in mind that ATN does not fly direct from NY every day. I suppose you could request that as a deviation if they wanted to route you otherwise. What do you mean by "non-stop" (1-stop)?

I actually like the forced overnight in L.A.

We are using Regent Air/Hotel program for an April 08 cruise. They had booked us on a flight to Ft. Lauderdale with a stop and change of planes. I asked if we could go non-stop to Miami, less likely to lose our luggage on a non-stop flight, and they were very nice and re-booked our flight. That meant they would have to pick us up in Miami and get us to Ft. Lauderdale but that was not a problem. They also pick up the hotel as we have to fly in a day early, being on the West coast. Regent for us has always seemed to help us in anyway possible.

You can however, get to the airport early and try and purchase an upgrade to business class for a lot less then booking it flat out with Regent at the time of booking. Sometimes there are seats available for upgrade purchase and sometimes not.

Pat

• 1 month later...

I think they will book you from any airport for the $100 per person deviation. We fly from Baton Rouge since driving up from New Orleans after an overnight flight and all day air travel sojurn is painful to contemplate.

Archived