Carnival E-Docs

Pugs

Is anyone other than I, having trouble viewing their reservations. I get a message to log in later... What is this alabout????:confused: Up until Friday I could view my docs, Cabin number and names, Now I can't????:confused:

Im surprised you can view your documents this far in advance- especially for a group cruise.

We coouldnt view ours until 30 days before sailing. (that is when the cruise was finalized)

I could view my cabin number and fun pass, I clicked no I want paper tickets and could see names and cabins, thats about it. However I can't see anything now...

do you think it was an accident? how about any one else on your sailing.

Unless you are talking about "cruise details" we could always see that information. Plus the funpass can be filled out. As for documents= cant view them until your cruise is finalized.

Are you talking about the 10 pages of documents including luggage tags? if so that is truly bizarre since most cant view them until after final payment is paid

Unless you are talking about "cruise details" we could always see that information. Plus the funpass can be filled out. As for documents= cant view them until your cruise is finalized.

Are you talking about the 10 pages of documents including luggage tags? if so that is truly bizarre since most cant view them until after final payment is paid

No , I am talking about being able to see my cabin number, I was able to see that before Saturday. Not the complete docs, I know it is too early for that. On the e-doc page you can click E-docs or paper docs. Click Paper docs and I use to see a screen that said view, click , and I would see names and cabin number only.

What do you mean cruise details, cabin number or TBA..

What do you mean cruise details, cabin number or TBA..

when you go into the carnival site-- on the main page should be your cruise where it say Welcome Barbara-- you have x amount of days before your sailing--- in the box is a link that says cruise details

when you go into the carnival site-- on the main page should be your cruise where it say Welcome Barbara-- you have x amount of days before your sailing--- in the box is a link that says cruise details

Yes but it will take you to cuuise funpass or cruise doc info. if you click on doc info. it will take you to e-doc, click on paper and then I get that message , log in later.

I did call carnival, they are having trouble with their system. Should be fixed by tomorrow.

No details, only two two thinks to pick, funpass or doc ino. if you click on doc info. it takes you to e-docs, click no, I want paper docs, view OK , you should view first page , booking number, cabin number names, but if will not lt me view, I get a message to log in later.

No details, only two two thinks to pick, funpass or doc ino. if you click on doc info. it takes you to e-docs, click no, I want paper docs, view OK , you should view first page , booking number, cabin number names, but if will not lt me view, I get a message to log in later.

wow- i still am impressed. did you ask this on the carnival board- I'd be curious to know if you CAN view documents before final payment now.

if you then click on view board docs, it takes you to the e-doc screen, click on do I want paper docs, click on OK. It has always took me to a screen that said my cabin number and some other info. Now I get this message , log in later.

wow- i still am impressed. did you ask this on the carnival board- I'd be curious to know if you CAN view documents before final payment now.

Yes you can, some in my group veiwed theirs and it said TBA in the cabin because , it was a guar. cabin. however if you pay full dep. and pick cabin it will show there.

Archived