Muster Drill

Jeans

Formal Night

Thongs

Kids

Smuggling Alchohol

Sharing Soda Cards

Reducing Tips

I know there must be a few I'm forgetting.

I'm cranky this week. Still catching up after returning from vacation last week. I'm not overly patient. But I may jump off the roof if I read too many more of these this week.

But please, more threads about Chocolate Melting Cake. I think I need one now. Sigh. No cruise until at least March.

I feel your pain. I skip the "Carnival vs. XXXXXXX" threads. Cruise critic has a board for each cruise line choc-full of information. How someone can be so lazy as to start these threads is beyond me. Why any regular reader would respond is even more curious.

Fuel Surcharge

Muster Drill

Jeans

Formal Night

Thongs

Kids

Smuggling Alchohol

Sharing Soda Cards

Reducing Tips

I'm cranky this week. Still catching up after returning from vacation last week. I'm not overly patient. But I may jump off the roof if I read too many more of these this week.

But please, more threads about Chocolate Melting Cake. I think I need one now. Sigh. No cruise until at least March.

Hey, now... let's take another look (pun intended!!!!) at this THONG thing!!!

Now, if it's guys in thongs, I'm with you 100%!!!

Women, on the other hand... well... that bares looking into!!!

;)

Hey, now... let's take another look (pun intended!!!!) at this THONG thing!!!

Now, if it's guys in thongs, I'm with you 100%!!!

Women, on the other hand... well... that bares looking into!!!

;)

Now Machman, I didn't say I was oposed to the thongs or guys looking at them. I just don't want to read any more threads about whether people should wear them or not. Besides, I've learned a long time ago (last week :D ), my opinion of something doesn't usually keep someone I don't know from doing something any more than it convinces them to do it unless they were already so inclined.

(Besides, if I were 30-35 years younger, I probably would be wearing one along with everyone else that age. I seem to remember not caring a whole lot what my elders thought I should do at that age.)

Now Machman, I didn't say I was oposed to the thongs or guys looking at them. I just don't want to read any more threads about whether people should wear them or not. Besides, I've learned a long time ago (last week :D ), my opinion of something doesn't usually keep someone I don't know from doing something any more than it convinces them to do it unless they were already so inclined.

(Besides, if I were 30-35 years younger, I probably would be wearing one along with everyone else that age. I seem to remember not caring a whole lot what my elders thought I should do at that age.)

Gottcha!

I cared what my elders thought... but it never stopped me!!!

:D

Need to add:

Irons

Smoking

Heelies

Polls

Fred :D

How could I forget Irons and Smoking!

I think I'm feeling better already guys. Thanks. And now there is another thread to read besides my CC cruise thread and the ones with .... in the title.

I've always liked thongs although I have never understood the reasoning behind them. (No pun intended). I have spent most of my 50+ years trying to keep my shorts out of my crack and now people do it on purpose.:eek: If I live to be 100, I will never understand why people go on and on and on and on and on and, uh, you know.

One last thing. I am 56, weighing 205, and stand 6' in my socks. Should I consider wearing a thong?;)

One last thing. I am 56, weighing 205, and stand 6' in my socks. Should I consider wearing a thong?;)

One of my Mom's charming little phrases comes to mind right now (well, actually several but I'll use just one).

Whatever floats your boat.

:)

(Hey -- that one is actually appropriate on a cruise forum. Maybe I'll just start posting that in all those threads I'm trying to stay away from.)

Fuel Surcharge

Muster Drill

Jeans

Formal Night

Thongs

Kids

Smuggling Alchohol

Sharing Soda Cards

Reducing Tips

Could you so kind and suggest several other topics then.

Fuel Surcharge

Muster Drill

Jeans

Formal Night

Thongs

Kids

Smuggling Alchohol

Sharing Soda Cards

Reducing Tips

Any thread that has anything to do with a "ROOM" on a ship.

Ships have cabins or suites.........;) ;)

You get a room in a motel......:p :D

Hey Carroll, I feel you 100% on these topics. So no, you're not cranky, I'm sure there are a ton of people who feel the exact same way. While I'm at it, add this to your list:

1. Playing Hookie From the Muster Drill

2. People Who Never Know the Cost of the Supper Club

3. Folx That Ask, What to Wear During the Entire Cruise

Archived