taxi tours

jks9103

• 2 weeks later...

I would like to hear anyone's experience regarding this, also. I'm assuming they have a certain number of taxi-vans and first come first served. I haven't received responses from a couple of operators (probably they're already booked for the day), so I'm looking for other options for my group of 12.

Bill

• 1 month later...
Has anyone done the city to city tour by sxmtaxi.com? It sounds perfect for my wife and me. Thanks

Just go to the taxi stand at the end of the dock and tell them you want a tour. They will assign you a driver. A few weeks ago we did that. Asked the driver to take us to a beach and then Mairgot. They took us to the beach, picked us up at specified time, took us to Mairgot, then to back to Phillipsburg.

Charles, that is exactly what we want to do. How much did it cost? We have 6 in our group. We just want one driver for the day and not have to find a new taxi at each stop. Thanks for your help.

It cost us $22 each. We had 8 in our group. We paid her at the end of the day.

Archived