C&A Gift

missymatt

Got the totes on the Vision last week. I was so worried they would never ever run out of those stupid pleather frames since so many people just leave them in the stateroom. They are on the same level as the plastic keychain prizes in activities. This time I came home with 8 lanyards and a medal, and only because we gave the AD staff such grief about the keychains. And those dumb refrigerator magnets?!? What's up with that!?!?

Can anyone tell me what the latest gift you get as a Crown and Anchor member on the ship? Thanks

I was on the AOS October 28 -November 4. We received the tote bags also but a few days later after the C & A party we received a calculator/clock. It has times for 16 world cities, an alarm and a full functioning calculator.

When it is folded down it looks like a Blackberry.

DSC02316.jpg

I've got 3 blue photo frames so far this year!!! not meaning to boast but I think I preferred the shopping bag I got first time around, but I've got loads of places to put pics in frames though, but PLeeeeasse stop!! Love RCCL - best at what they do by far and am not even slightly tempted to try anyone else!!

never got a picture frame, but have gotten lots of canvas bags and fanny packs in the past. The gifts are always fun to get, but the only one we have ever used was a blue canvas bac that had a zipper pouch and folded up, I believe it had a hook so that it could be hung.

Archived