switching names/rooms when checking in ?

melika091900

Ok this may sound confusing, but me, my husband, daughter and mom are all sailing on carnival pride 2/24/08, When we booked this cruise our PVP recommended to book me in one room with my daughter, and then my husband with my mom so we can all get the past guest promotion..( since neither my mom or daughter have cruised on carnival before )

So having said we did that, me and my daughter in one room, my husband and mom in the other, so what happens when we check in and get our sail and sign cards ? can we just switch it , and have my husband with me, and our daugther with my mom ? or will they question it? im concerned since I dont want my husband to be on my moms sail and sign account..

any suggestions??? my head is hurting just thinking of it, but my PVP says people do it all the time,

Ok this may sound confusing, but me, my husband, daughter and mom are all sailing on carnival pride 2/24/08, When we booked this cruise our PVP recommended to book me in one room with my daughter, and then my husband with my mom so we can all get the past guest promotion..( since neither my mom or daughter have cruised on carnival before )

So having said we did that, me and my daughter in one room, my husband and mom in the other, so what happens when we check in and get our sail and sign cards ? can we just switch it , and have my husband with me, and our daugther with my mom ? or will they question it? im concerned since I dont want my husband to be on my moms sail and sign account..

any suggestions??? my head is hurting just thinking of it, but my PVP says people do it all the time,

We have done the exact same thing in the past in order to get the past guest discount. Just go to the pursers desk once you get onboard and have the room assignments and sail and sign accounts changed.

Your PVP is correct, we had no problems at all getting it changed, took all of ten minutes, and most of that time was waiting in line:) .

Have a great cruise!!

We also have booked like this before to get a cheaper price. When we get on the ship, we just switch rooms to sleep as we wish. We have never told them when checking in that we were going to do it.

When you check in, just use your credit card or cash for sail & sign card for your daughter who will be rooming with your mom.

Hope this helps! :)

thankyou all for responding ,,

so when we check in, my husband shouldnt give his debit card? since he will be on mine?

and my mom should give hers only for her room ? right?

or will my husband be automatically linked to my moms since they are roomed together?

thankyou all for responding ,,

so when we check in, my husband shouldnt give his debit card? since he will be on mine?

and my mom should give hers only for her room ? right?

or will my husband be automatically linked to my moms since they are roomed together?

Each S&S card can be put on any credit/debit card separately, individually or in any combination.

oh ok i think i get it now, ive cruised 5 times, but i ve never had to deal with this.. hee heeee sorry if i sound silly.

so ill just give my debit card for me and my daughter and my mom will give hers for her room, and then when we get onboard, we will switch them out. sounds like a plan..

thank you all so much again

Melissa

Archived