Victory Review - 11/4/07 Western Caribbean

luna_goddess

luna_goddess,

Thanks for posting your review!

I enjoyed viewing your webshots album too. Very nice pics!

I read your review then had to back and look for the 'negative' parts after

after reading the responses. ;)

You might want to check out Victory's sailings from San Juan after she

repositions; there are port stops EVERY day.

I remember looking at your webshots albums before I left! Thank you for the complement on mine! I'm working on trying to get the rest of them uploaded.... so check back! :D

That Victory Southern from San Juan on 12/14/08 is calling me.

I rather like the smaller ships, though, and am a little concerned that I'll find even the Spirit class to be a little larger than I like.

I know some people like ships the bigger, the better. I suppose I just need to sail on every class of ship to find out for myself, right? ;)

I think you might be fine on Spirit class, although I still haven't sailed a smaller one yet (hmm, time to book one maybe?) While I very much enjoyed the Liberty, you could tell there were 3000 people onboard. I never noticed the crowd on the Miracle - it's very well laid out and people tend to space themselves around the ship. Although i have heard that as a complaint as it cuts down on the "party" atmosphere.

Hope you have a great time on the Miracle - she's a great ship with a great crew.

I haven't warned DD (21) yet that I've heard the Spirit class ships don't have quite as lively a nightlife as some of the others!

I know a lot of people don't like the smaller ships, and maybe I only like them so much because they're all I know, but I really like the Fantasy class. One of the classes of larger ships looks a lot like the Fantasy class only, obviously, larger! It may be the Destiny class. So maybe I wouldn't feel quite so lost.

I'll see what my S&S bill looks like when I get home!

Being that the San Juan sailing are so port intensive, I could live with another inside cabin (I actually prefer them to OV; hope my upcoming balcony doesn't totally spoil me!).

I appreciate all the Victory info, folks!

So glad to hear that you enjoyed your stateroom being on Lido !! Hope we'll feel the same way when we return. Thanks for answering all my questions.

Would you have any of the Capers from the cruise that you could share with me ? Would love to make copies to put in my DH's Christmas stocking from "Santa" :D

So glad to hear that you enjoyed your stateroom being on Lido !! Hope we'll feel the same way when we return. Thanks for answering all my questions.

Would you have any of the Capers from the cruise that you could share with me ? Would love to make copies to put in my DH's Christmas stocking from "Santa" :D

I did manage to keep all the Capers this time! I can scan one or two if you'd like. Let me know.

Thanks for your review. We were on the Victory in 2003. Had a great time. We are not big fans of the sea days either. More then one and I go bonkers. So that's why we are sailing on Princess next month out of San Juan. Only 1 sea day yeah!!!

Thanks again for your review!

I did manage to keep all the Capers this time! I can scan one or two if you'd like. Let me know.

That would be wonderful if you could scan one or two of them so "Santa" could put copies of them in DH's Christmas stocking !

By the way, I was looking at your pictures, nice pictures. It helps pass the days until February !! ;)

That would be wonderful if you could scan one or two of them so "Santa" could put copies of them in DH's Christmas stocking !

By the way, I was looking at your pictures, nice pictures. It helps pass the days until February !! ;)

Thanks!

Give me til after the holiday and I'll get some scanned for you :)

Thanks for the review. You found out you like the ones with the more port days. I'm opposite I've been on two, and I found the last one it was way to rushed and busy! I would rather have more sea days then port. Plus it saves me money :p

Archived