Has anyone else experienced this?

Kwst8ofmind

We went on our first cruise with Carnival and had a blast!

We are booked for a second, so I am not a troll.

I am wondering if it was just our ship, or common to all of Carnival.

Our Salads and Shrimp cocktail always were served luke warm:(

I know this is minor, but it really is dissapointing to start you dinner off with warm things that should be ice cold.

Just wondeing here..............

Did you have late seating by any chance? Sometimes the plates are hot from being freshly washed after first seating, and that tends to warm up the cold food placed on them. They have a lot of dishes on the ship, but not enough to pre-plate and chill salads for both seatings all at the same time.

Did you have late seating by any chance? Sometimes the plates are hot from being freshly washed after first seating, and that tends to warm up the cold food placed on them. They have a lot of dishes on the ship, but not enough to pre-plate and chill salads for both seatings all at the same time.

I would have never thought of that!!!

We always have early seating...and never noticed a problem.

Very good point....even though the Shrimp cocktails are not chilled I never had a bad one...heheheh:p

I'm one of those people who prefers that my salads and/or fruit not be ice cold. I think you get a lot more flavor from your food if it is cool, but not near-frozen.

I've always had early seating and never noticed salads being either too cold or not cool enough. Can't eat shrimp, sadly, so can't comment on that.

Archived